Oily gals: Which is your HG foundation?

noteventherain

either MAC's Studio Fix Liquid or Prescriptives' Virtual Matte.
I love 'em both!
smiles.gif

fishchick72

I don't usually wear foundation, don't like the way it feels on my skin, I am very oily, but for special occasions I wear clinique's superbalanced compact makeup, I apply it with a foundation brush & love the way it looks.

iiifugaziii

i'm a typical oily skin! i not only get oily in my tzone, but also on my cheeks n stuff! and i have huge pores. so i know where you're coming from. OK- get Oil Control Lotion. I've been using it everyday for about 3 months... it's amazing. i can see the difference. it helps my skin a lot! i don't have to touch up as much. and for foundation, I use the new studio fix fluid (it's a little thicker than normal foundation) so i use the 109 brush, dab it on and buff it out . it makes the skin look so nice! and it also helps to matte out the skin more so than other liquid foundations do. I put loose powder on top of that.
you should try it!

ToVenusTori

vincent longo matte foundation for sure. it's pricey but you only need a LITTLE bit and build up coverage from there...

MACluv

I like using studio fix. I currently set it with the sheer pressed powder but I heard that the blot powder is even better, especially for oily skin. Opinions on the blot?

scentofevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACluv
I like using studio fix. I currently set it with the sheer pressed powder but I heard that the blot powder is even better, especially for oily skin. Opinions on the blot?

i loooooove the blot! i've gone through at least four compacts since i discovered it.
smiles.gif

aquarius11

I use Origins Reflection Perfection foundation (it comes in a tube). I absolutely love it and it keeps my oily skin in check and it doesn't break me out.

stevoulina

It's a tinted moisturizer actually,but it really controls oilies and evens out my skintone!It's Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer!I put MAC Blot Powder in Medium on top of this and my skin looks great!Try it!!!

farra712

I am glad someone posted this! I used to use Estee Lauders Doublewear, but with the summer coming up and me living in the humid, miserable south, I am getting to where I could fry bacon on my face. I really want to try SFF! I bought the setting powder and probably should have gotten the loose blot powder, but I have to pressed, so I will just use it for now! Also, has anyone seen an improvement with Green Gel Cleanser? I was thinking about trying it...

steponme

2nd for Px Virtual Matte. Studio Fix Fluid is also very nice, if you can find the right color. I usually wear a primer underneath; smoother application and makeup will last all day.

Latest posts