oily hair, flakey scalp.. HELP

velvet

i have to wash every other day because my hair gets soo oily
i have tried many different kinds of shampoo
but my scalp flakeys(even with anti dandruf stuff)... its soo gross.

i have very long hair, but i only shampoo my scalp and always condition my hair (but not on the scalp)

any help would be great!
thank you

irmati

There is no easy way to fight this problem, unfortunately.
I suggest you see a dermatologist.

ShoesSunSand

fekkai just made a new scalp therapy line with treatment ampoules and a shampoo. maybe you could check those out?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by irmati
There is no easy way to fight this problem, unfortunately.
I suggest you see a dermatologist.

I agree. You might even just talk to a nurse. I know there are some over the counter items you can use.

velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by smburton1
fekkai just made a new scalp therapy line with treatment ampoules and a shampoo. maybe you could check those out?

thanks i will look into that
smiles.gif

kimmy

try using a clarifying shampoo and a moisturizing conditioner :] if that doesn't work, then you might want to seek a dermatologists advice as irmati and z2i said ;]

so_siqqq

Instead of using conditioner daily I would use a weightless conditioner. As for the flaking I don't really know of a product that would help but getting dermalogical help would be good. Oh, and for the oily roots I would suggest using a dry shampoo on the days you don't shampoo. It'll really help to absorb oil and make you hair look clean.

Caty

Try using anything with Tea Tree oil, it will absorb any of the extra oil you may have while also adding moisture to your scalp and hair, and getting rid of flakes!

Latest posts