OK...Application filled out.

MACattack

SO... I went to turn in my resume at a counter this weekend in order to become a Freelance Artist. The manager (SO nice), took it and said "OK, I'm gonna look over this and ask you 3 questions"... I waited and then he was all "OK, well... I don't really need to ask you anything, you've got it all here... would you be interested in an 18-hour position at the counter?... I was fricken' flabbergasted!!!

He then informs me to fill out the Nordstrom application online, keep my resume for later, and he will arrange an interview... I filled it out, and now I guess... I wait?!? Do I call...what do I say? How do they know from my online application my intentions...? I wanted a Freelance position because I have no sales experience... HELP! TIA!

PrettyKitty

I'm a freelance artist for Biotherm. I don't know if it's the same for MAC, but for Biotherm, even freelancers have to sell products, if you don't sell enough, you're in trouble.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I'm a freelance artist for Biotherm. I don't know if it's the same for MAC, but for Biotherm, even freelancers have to sell products, if you don't sell enough, you're in trouble.

Yes, that is true. With any line, when I was at Clinique, our 'freelancers' had to meet a sales goal.