OK even though I dispise Hillary Clinton with every fiber of my being.... r.o

Hawkeye

I am not sure I like this tactic on youtube.

I'll be honest with you I pray to God Hillary does not get elected- but I was watching this on YouTube and I got to thinking- why are they pinning this on her when it's already in place?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo

This is showing Hillary as Big Brother.

But what its failing to realize is that Big Brother is already beginning to show his big ugly head. And it started back in the Carter (maybe the Nixon) administration.

Big Brother is already here in the U.S. so why are they (They are accusing Obama's crowd) trying to pin this on here in a situation that is already here?

Just wonderin...

Beauty Mark

Because the mudslinging is how politics go. People like flashy things and don't consider the research or agenda behind what's being pushed. I don't know what it's like where you live, but when I lived in PA, we were always getting those commercials with the ominous voice about how x candidate is evil and then telling us why y candidate is so much better.

Hawkeye

You know they aren't on that much in GA (that I am aware of) except maybe 2 weeks before election time.

It's crazy. But you are right.

I vote that all politicians are nuts.

Vote for Hawkeye
greengrin.gif

Beauty Mark

From what I gathered from other people, if your state is "red" or "blue", you don't get hit as much with the political commercials.

PA is neither or I guess, purple. If I didn't think they were somewhat to very influential on people, I'd find the commercials hilarious.

Latest posts