ok, I have no talent, being silly fotd

andrialyn

angiescrap031.jpg

so I snapped this pic of me (above) right before work, nothing fancy
angiescrap034.jpg

Here is my sister, I know the camera sucks and the colors don't blend too well, but we were having fun...(she became really inspired by the fotd's here and wanted me to try something on her) yuck, I just noticed the masacara is really clumpy..oh well
angiescrap033.jpg

here is a close up of my sister again..she's 14

user4

yeah, that first lip color is awsome... and i love the whole light effect... cool. oh and ur earings rock!!! lol. the bright one is cool, very creative!!!

user3

I think you look very nice for work!

It's so fun to play around with m/u cause you can always wash it off!

2_pink

*hahah* ...just for a second i thought the stripes of light on your face was makeup. I love that look...especially the lip color.

I <3 your earrings!!

andrialyn

um, I'm trying to think what I used on my lips. I think it was milani stay natural l/l filled in the lip and milani secret l/g over it.

black_crx

No talent??? No talent? You? Okay.. You have exactly the same little talent like I'm the queen from England! muoaahhahahaa....
lautlach.gif

It's a wonderful look!! Great work!

andrialyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_crx
No talent??? No talent? You? Okay.. You have exactly the same little talent like I'm the queen from England! muoaahhahahaa....
lautlach.gif

It's a wonderful look!! Great work!

Thats funny! thanks you soooo much

Really, thanks to everyone I really appreaciate your comments. oh and don't be afraid to tell what you really think, you learn and grow from constructive critisism
anyway you really are all wonderful