Ok let's talk about The OC

user2

In Germany we're in the middle of Season 2 but I have have have have to say how much I love the directors work when he shot the last episode of the first season (if you still can remember it) because it was sooo similar to the first episode of Season 1!

I adore Ben McKenzie!! White muscle shirst have never been that sexy before!!

luvme4me

hehe ya i live in the usi wonder when the 3rd season will start i started liking the first season but like the last 3 episodes are so so i never really saw the first season but i saw the second and am addicted but who isn't

luvme4me

ok thanks i bet its gonna be around the same time for desperate housewives and greys anatomy those are pretty munch the shows i have to watch oh and i try and catch gilmore girls

AlliSwan

I'm glad I started with the second season (episode one, esp. Marissa's level four meltdown, was GREAT), and then quickly rented the whole first season...the first few episodes of the first season were so enhhh I'm not sure I would have made it to the wonders of Chrismukkah and the Countdown, etc...And dammit if Alex from the Bait Shop doesn't make me want to be a lesbian!

Also gotta love how season two parallels season one, like with Seth standing on the coffee cart, then the hot dog stand....sooo much of the script is almost identical in the two seasons in certain episodes, it's like having our own inside jokes. I love Seth Cohen.

user2

The only thing that bothers me about Alex is that she has the same sync voice than Paris Hilton :eww:

And I loooove the OC drinking game...you can't get sober through one episode!
greengrin.gif
http://www.ocfiles.com/extras/drinking.html

Shoe Crazy

This show is my guilty pleasure!! Summer is my favorite female character on the show I can relate to her in many ways.

I also have such a crush on Seth (Adam Brody) he is hysterical. I never really cared for Marissa until the second season. I also disliked her and Ryan together until they got back together in the second season. And with the way the last episode ended it should make for an intresting third season premiere.

I started watching Laguna Beach last season (another guilty pleasure) because it was supposed to be the "real orange county" (yeah right!)

SugarAsh182

I loooove me some OC. Seth will be my husband. Just wait. Lol.

Anyways, I didn't like season 2 all that much because of the whole Lindsay fiasco, but I am highly anticipating season 3. Hopefully, it will be better.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
I loooove me some OC. Seth will be my husband. Just wait. Lol.

"You'll see. You'll see, too. You'll allllll see."

You're really starting to scare me.

"I'm okay with that."

LRMakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182

Anyways, I didn't like season 2 all that much because of the whole Lindsay fiasco

yeah!!!! i effin HATED that bitch. im glad shes off to wherever she went.
oh by the way i LOOOVEE the oc too, its an obsession really.........

user2

Am I the only one who thinks that Ryan is a hot and younger version of Russel Crowe??

GoldieLox

Oh how I love The O.C.

Im more of a Seth girl rather than a Ryan girl.

I LOVED Anna as well she was my fav. But i really likw who summer has become.

Im really excited for the new season i think it starts thursday september 8th or maybe even this thursday the 1st ill have to check.

I also love laguna beach. It is actually really really creepy how similar to the real orange county laguna beach is. Like for reals oh man. I live in Aliso Viejo/Dana Point area and spend a lot of time in laguna as well. Trust me, just watch that show and its like your hear. I think our new name should be drama capitol of the US. heh.

Jamie

the third season of the OC doesnt start in the US until september 8. I like laguna beach too.

pinkmilk

Im sooo excited about OC! They said that there was a character from season 1 coming back... i wonder who it is! Whats gonna happen to Marisa? OMG! So much suspense... so much drama! YAY! *squeals*

XD

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Im sooo excited about OC! They said that there was a character from season 1 coming back... i wonder who it is! Whats gonna happen to Marisa? OMG! So much suspense... so much drama! YAY! *squeals*

XD

OMG REALLY?????

Please let it be Anna! But it will be Luke I know it
ssad.gif
!

pinkmilk

spoiler...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
OMG REALLY?????

Please let it be Anna! But it will be Luke I know it
ssad.gif
!

i heard it might be oliver... something about rehab and coming back... AHHH!... i hope i dont spoil it for anyone!

user2

Wait....: possible spoiler!!!!!!!!!!

But Kirsten is going to do a rehab because of her drinking problems!
I read that Jimmy returns but I didn't know when he went away
greengrin.gif

user2

OK I couldnt wait to see the remaining episodes of the second season in TV so I watched them somewhere else!!
My fav episode was Rainy Day Women
and the season finale made me cry about 22 minutes in total!!!
It wa soooooo sad when they all said goodbye to Kirsten!!
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

Shawna

Whoa, where have I been? Are you sure it starts Thursday night? *runs to set the vcr*
I just checked the Fox website and it is on this Thursday at 8pm. Whoops and Hollers.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts