Ok let's talk about The OC

AlliSwan

AHHH I can't wait until tomorrow night!!! TiVo is my best friend...I'm going to have to be calm and not turn on the TV until it's over so I don't have to watch commercials...

AlliSwan

Tonight's the night! I'm going to go to my parents house for dinner and as much as I love them, I'm going to be so anxious to get home!!

Shawna

I'm working tonight, but I am a caregiver and the whole reason I got sucked into the show was because my client watches it. Whoo hoo, can't wait. I'm bringing popcorn.
drama.gif

user2

Let's talk about the OC....again!

Since the other thread has been deleted, I think I have to give it a re-run!

I've seen last week's episode today and there's just one thing to say:
I F***IN HATE CHARLOTTE!

She's a female version of Oliver to Sandy and Kirsten!
She's evil!

And this Taylor, social chair chick, urgh she's such a jerk!

GreekChick

What is the deal with her anyway? Im suspecting shes attracted to Kirsten and wants to destroy her life, or is prolly jealous of the life she has and wants it for herself......

Shawna

This hasn't been deleted. You just have to search for it. The forums only show the newest topics in the past couple of weeks. You can change the option to display more threads in the bottom left hand corner. I would never delete an OC thread
winks.gif

user2

@ GreekChick: Like I said, she's like Oliver! Thank God I was able to skip the scenes with her!

lovejam

I think that Charlotte's motives are largely (if not completely) financial.

And oh GOD do I hate Oliver. I had heard a rumor they were bringing him back at some point last season. I'm glad it wasn't true. That would have been pointless and irritating.

Gloriamgo

Can anyone tell me what happened on the last episode? It would be the 3rd episode of this new season (3rd)...I missed it and I left my vcr timer on to tape it and for some reason it didn't!! I was like NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO when I found out!

user2

Hey Gloria!
That sucks!

Here, I got it from ocfiles.com:

All hell is breaking loose in the Orange County.

As this action-packed episode begins, Sandy lectures Ryan on getting out of the hole he’s dug for himself, and encourages him to take a break from Marissa. At the same time, Julie has arranged for Marissa to attend Caitlin’s (!) boarding school. When Marissa protests, Julie agrees not to force the issue, but has two words for her: Stay away from Ryan. Desperate and in debt, Jimmy begs Sandy to know about the will, and learns that it will be read in a few days. At school, the world’s worst dean ever forces Seth and Summer to be stagehands in Harbor’s drama club production of “South Pacific”… which, it turns out, the terrible tyrant Taylor Townsend is directing. While visiting Kirsten at Lake Arrowhead once again, Sanford urges his better half to return to Newport for the reading of Caleb’s will. Speaking of said testament, Jimmy – threatened again by the scary man he owes money to – hatches a plan to honeymoon with Julie in Hawaii. With Marissa. And Caitlin. And move there afterwards. All in the show’s first 15 minutes!

Marissa, surprisingly, is receptive to the idea of starting fresh with her whole family in Hawaii, even after Ryan convinces Sandy to let her stay at the Cohen’s instead. To the dismay of the woman from “Boston Public,” Kirsten announces she is leaving the lake and going home. Amid protests from her captor, she agrees to sleep on it. Getting ready for the big play at school, Taylor refers to Seth as a geek. Summer retaliates by calling her a skank. Twice! The evil dean again makes threats that are definitely okay if you're an authority figure. Kirsten returns to Newport as the will is finally read. It turns out Caleb amassed his fortune through a manipulation of high-interest loans and is broker than the Ten Commandments. Caleb did leave a personal letter to Kirsten, however, written on the day he died. She is convinced that the letter is her late father’s response to the last thing she said to him – that he would die alone – and storms off to a cheap motel with some vodka (presumably to get drunk).

Then it’s time for the moment we’ve been waiting more than two years for. Ryan and Marissa are totally going to hook up! With a little help from Summer and Seth (who bogarted the tiki hut they built from the school play), Ryan brings Marissa to the beach for a late-night rendezvous. As things get hot and heavy with the lovebirds, Jimmy tries to make an escape but is intercepted by that sketchy dude and a collection of thugs dressed in all black. Needless to say, they administer a savage beating. Before imbibing, the troubled Kirsten has a change of heart and returns home. For good. She and Sandy read Caleb’s letter, which was an apology for all the pain he had caused Kirsten. What a handsome, sentimental and broke dead man he was/is!

Back at Lake Arrowhead, Charlotte is evicted from the house she rented, but something tells this OCfiles.com editor that we have not seen the last of this conniving character. The morning after he was nearly pummeled to death, Marissa finds Jimmy on his boat. Understanding that he’s in trouble, she tells him to go and not to come back. His frequent coming and going has left her an emotional wreck, and has probably left actor Tate Donovan’s schedule in shambles as well. She breaks the news to Julie and promises to stick by her mom through the troubled times that lie ahead. Seth gets two months of detention from that jackass dean after getting busted returning the ganked hut. Back at the Cohen estate, a mini-family reunion takes place and everyone is all smiles… for now.

lovejam

Nope, this isn't the last of Charlotte. That site is right. I believe Jeri Ryan was signed on for seven episodes. So, she won't be around much longer, but I'm sure she'll shake things up nicely in the time she's got.

user2

Argh from episode to episode I hate that Charlotte girl more and more!!
But I loved her face when Kirsten told her that she sells the company and that her father left nothing but debts!

And from the beginning to me it was obvious that Taylor and the dean had a little affaire...and Summer was right...she should have killed them
greengrin.gif

user2

So ladies, one month has passed and we can talk about the new episodes!!

I love Summer more and more! She turns out to be a little but good bi*ch!
greengrin.gif

I still can't get why Charlotte now tries to get along with Julie! She's almost as broke as Kirsten so what's the deal?

Latest posts