OK.. need your opinions.. pa-lease!?

XxTinker_BellxX

Ok i was explaining to my bestest koolest friend in the universe jonathan about the 187 and...... HE CALLED ME AND SAID to get it and two piggies and its all on him
smiles.gif
HOLY CRAPOIDS!!!!! Ok... but. Im a simpler girl..... i dont wear foundation/concealer or a powder on a daily bases but blush and bronzer is my shit... do you guys still think its worth the buy? :confused: i heard so much hype about it.... but i dont wanna be wasting his money. Hmm. HELP!!!!!

bellaetoile

the 187 is amazing. i have two, and would be lost without them. i'm considering a third, how sad is that? try sweeping the brush accross an MSF or one of the pink pigments, then spraying the brush with fix+ and dusting it lightly on your cheeks. the color payoff is insane, and your skin will GLOW.

tsukiyomi

I myself don't like bronzer because I'm so fair, it just looks strange. But I've seen women use it and I think it looks fabulous.

glittergoddess27

The 187 is heaven! There is just no substitute,.. and it makes every powder look beautiful but I have also seen an MA use one for liquid foundation and WOW! I must have a 2nd one!

XxTinker_BellxX

WOOHOOOOO!!!! Kool guys.. you are the best-est!!! Then i should'nt feel like im wasting money!!! I dont have ay MSF but the only bronzer i do wear is Physicians Formula "baked bronze" and i hear its alot like them. I have the beaded bronzer too... i wonder how those would work with the 187. I love them but they always get stuckin my current brush!!! So i go to put it on my face and the shoot across the room LMAO!!!! Thanks again.

Latest posts