Ok..so Mac or BB??

gracetre123

hello ladies...

ok..lets see...what do you like most?? BB ShimmerBricks or Mac MSF??

Don't see the price, don't see the LE thing, just quality....wich one is best for you??

thelove4tequila

Athought I love MAC I must have to go with Shimmerbricks. They are just awesome and add the right amount off glow and not they aren't a glittery mess. MSFs are prettier to look at though!

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Athought I love MAC I must have to go with Shimmerbricks. They are just awesome and add the right amount off glow and not they aren't a glittery mess. MSFs are prettier to look at though!

That's exactly what I want to know, I just got my first MSF, and I find it a little glittery, and I want something with some glow, not glitter...

melliquor

They are both great products. I must have been lucky because all of the MSFs I have don't have any glitter. They give me a really nice glow. I also use some of them for blush. Shimmerbricks are awesome too. I would see get one of each but in different shades so they will be more versatile.

jenii

I love Shimmerbricks. I have Pink and Apricot, and they're both lovely.

I like MSFs too, but honestly, Shimmerbricks are better, IMO. MSFs sometimes make me look greasy as opposed to glowy (even though I use a 187 brush!), but Shimmerbricks always look great.

SparklingWaves

I own BB in Rosy for the fall and Peony for the summer. I see she is having a new line of metallic eye shadows coming out. She was so not into shiny things. Well, I guess she looked at her competition.

noangel

personally, i prefer shimmerbricks cos they have less glitter bits...

although MSFs are more affordable and in my country, Shimmerbricks aren't really perm, they get shipments in sometimes and not the full range
ssad.gif

jenii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I see she is having a new line of metallic eye shadows coming out. She was so not into shiny things. Well, I guess she looked at her competition.

Oh, good! I love the quality of her stuff, but I was sick of seeing just MATTE MATTE MATTE whenever I went. It's the reason I don't buy BB that often.

Although her Black Plum e/s is gorgeous. Shimmerwash e/s, I believe. I love it.

Either way, I'm glad the company is expanding their line to include something other than mattes.

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila

I agree!!

Temptasia

Shimmerbricks. You can change the intensity of color by swirling on the darker part or lighter part of the product.

They also have greater lasting power once applied.

hooked*on*mac

have any of you tried Napoleon perdis "blush patrol"?
it is a highlighter,bronzer and blush all in the one compact, it is great

gracetre123

wow..thanks for your opinios girls...I really want to try the Beige Shimmerbrick...do you know if this is like Shimpagne MSF??

Latest posts