OK who wants to do a weight loss challenge?

kanjoos86

im in too. i need motivation and especially after today when i really screwed up by overeating junk food due to stress

sunsational

is it too late to join? i dont have extra time to fit the gym into but ill start eating better and drinking more water. 2 litres a day
i need to lose 20 lbs and i wont be buying a scale. i will use the way my clothes feel to measure my progress

Throwaway Style

I'll hop in if it's not too late. I'm trying to lose like, 17 pounds or so.
Dance has been my main way of exercise, but my classes just ended and so i've been finding other ways. I wanna get a lot better by summer so that i actually have the confidence to wear the cute swim suits i bought.
greengrin.gif

choseck

I want to be part of this too! I need all the motivation I can get. I've lost about 20 lbs since the first of the year and I want to lose more - and it's so nice to hear people tell me how great I look.

At work we started a contest - based off 'The Biggest Loser' from this past Monday until Sept 1, you had to put $20 in to join but in the end whoever loses the biggest percentage of body fat wins the money! I think it's like $420 or so.. and I'm determined to win. (I'm VERY competitive)

I've upped my water intake a LOT and go to the Y five times a week and I love the results I'm seeing. I'm hoping that eating better will increase the results.

Also, for those of you that go to a gym, do you take cycling or spinning classes? I've been taking them since January and holy crap, it's great for toning legs and the butt!!!!

Glow

I'm going to hop in on the bandwagon too! I want to be at a size 4 for grad next year. (I'm halfway between a 6 & and 8).

I'm doing field hockey this year, so working out shouldn't be a problem. I have practises once a week and a game once a week.

I've been eating healthy. Lots of yogurt, rice, and wheat thins.

Lalli

I want to join
greengrin.gif
i'm going to uni in september and a brand new designer wardrobe is my dream and i will achieve it
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Latest posts