OK who wants to do a weight loss challenge?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOLE73
If anyone is interested in following the weight watchers points plan, I have the formula that determines the points value on most foods.

I am willing to try anything...can't hurt to try right.

bluegrassbabe

I've been working on it since mid January. I have lost 8 pounds so far. I would like to lose 20 more. My goal weight is 140, I'm pretty tall (5'9) so I think that is reasonable.
Things I've done so far
-cut out caffiene, more water
-eliminated sugar and starch foods from my diet
-most meals consist of lean white meat and a green veggie
-nothing fried at all
-subsituted snacks with fresh fruits and raw veggies
-more fiber in diet, I'm eating at least one bowl of whole grain oats topped with fruit every day. They really keep me from getting hungry later

I need to
exercise more- It's been snowing here the last week, so I haven't done much activity. Me and DH are gym shopping
-behave better in social settings, this is the worst for me, We go out with friends quite a bit, so temptation is everywhere for me

orodwen

i'm sick in bed right now so i don't know if i'll be able to start monday but as soon as i'm energetic enough to do more than go to the bathroom i'll give a heads up & join the gang. how much info do you want up front? our goals? our current size/weight? anything? tia!
smiles.gif

lackofcolor

ohh I am so in. Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in about 5 months. Such a waste of money these past 5 months so I decided I REALLY need to start going again.
I reallyyyy need to tone my tummy and get in shape by spring break! I have one month to get tone

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICOLE73
If anyone is interested in following the weight watchers points plan, I have the formula that determines the points value on most foods.

I'm interessed
It could be a good reference
wavey.gif
smiles.gif

stefunnie

ohhh i want in on this... its about time i start eating better.. ive been eating out every single day for the past 4? or 5? months..

jmdulock

I'm in too. I'm not sure what my measurements are but I'm 5'4" and 135-140 lbs. I need to stop drinking soda and cut out sweets.

Julie

I was just wondering how everyone is doing?
smiles.gif

So far I have not been eating past 7:30, eating 5 small meals a day(following my L.A. Weightloss Diet minus the L.A. Lite bars) and exercizing for the past 4 days. I already managed to lose 3 lbs. I should be going back to see my counselor this week so I can get more bars since I have been out and hopefully lose more weight.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdulock
I haven't lost anything yet cuz I'm starting tomorrow.

Thats what I keep saying to myself, but today I went to the restaurant with my family... Issshhh...

I'll say the same thing Pink says in her new video : I sooo eated more than 300 calories! Thats so not sexy
lol.gif

BUT
Tomorow I'm bringing my gym bag at work and Im going for a 1 hour session after 5pm. 8)

Hello, my name is Helene and I'm a food addict

glamella

ME! I keep battling 15lbs! They've come off and on for the 4 years and I want to stick to the off part!

MrsWaves

I'm a bit late as well, but would love to be in! I just re-joined weight watchers online. I lost about 25 lbs 2 years ago just doing online, then I moved and had to quit the gym & life just got in the way in general.. but I'm back on plan and weigh myself tomorrow morning to see how I did this past week (my first week back!) I have about 65 lbs to lose. I went to the gym 4 times last week!

melissa

Count me in! I'm starting tomorrow...which i've been saying for the last 2 weeks! Seriously, I need to start tomorrow because i need to lose 10-15lbs and tone up for spring and summer. It's already starting to get warm and i'm not ready yet!!

IslandGirl77

Well, I started last week. My bf and I just bought us some bikes. With baby seats on the back. LOL But, we are going to start bike riding. Plus, I have the Billy Blanks Bootcamp which I do. I dont' eat past 7:30 and only drink water. Eat three meals a day. Fruit for snacks or Granola bars. And that's pretty much it for now. Oh, and I stopped eating chocolate. Boo hoo...that's the hard part. I looove chocolate. I need to lose like 15 lbs.

user3

Ugh....my husband sent me 2lbs of Milk Bordeaux (for those that don't know...it's buttercream mixed w/brown sugar center and yummy milk chocolate covering)...it's my fave candy!

I must be strong ladies!

What's worse is he is out of town right now and it's just calling my name!!! Usually he'd eat plenty of it. Ack!

I was good today! Of I always get plenty of water, rode my bike (stable) and lifted some weights. I did ok with food today. Probably had a bit too much sugar but it's going to take time.

Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Ugh....my husband sent me 2lbs of Milk Bordeaux (for those that don't know...it's buttercream mixed w/brown sugar center and yummy milk chocolate covering)...it's my fave candy!

I must be strong ladies!

What's worse is he is out of town right now and it's just calling my name!!! Usually he'd eat plenty of it. Ack!

I was good today! Of I always get plenty of water, rode my bike (stable) and lifted some weights. I did ok with food today. Probably had a bit too much sugar but it's going to take time.

Be strong Nessa only eat a couple of your delicious goodies? I plan on making chocolate covered strawberries tomorrow and I'm going to limit myself to 2. By the way, you're doing great on your exercize!

Willa

I went to gym after work last night
Didnt do all of my routine but I did the most important
Im proud of myself
Lost 3 pounds since the last time I went
th_worship.gif

aznsmurfy

I've been doing some sit ups and pushups (some. . .some like 10? haha) in my room and using my Bosu ball to do some stability training, I'm aiming for running 2xs a week and work up from there. ^_^ This thread reminds me everyday.
smiles.gif
yay

bluegrassbabe

Nessa, did we marry the same guy? I got a huge box of Godiva's for V-day, then DH promptly left for a business conferance this morning! I have no one here to help with all this temptation. I ate 2 of them, then put them in the back of my highest cabinet in the kitchen. I'm so annoyed that he got them knowing I was trying to lose weight. I think he secretly likes me chubby.

Latest posts