Okay Everyone Aleena is 8 Months Now + Pictures

sTaRRYeYeD

Aleena Marie is 8 Months Old now?!?!? I cant believe it!!! My job as a mommy, has gotton more time consuming. As she now crawls, and is already trying to walk!?!?! Someone pleas help me go back into time!!! My baby is growing up so fast!!!

100_3734.jpg

100_3733.jpg

100_3789.jpg

100_3732.jpg

100_3601.jpg

aquarius11

Oh my word... that second picture is priceless! You've got yourself a precious little girl, she is so beautiful!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
Oh my word... that second picture is priceless! You've got yourself a precious little girl, she is so beautiful!

Thank You So Much!!! Lmao, yeah I know. She recently discovered her tongue, and then she foud out that she can stick it out!!! So she does alot of that now!!!
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

VeXedPiNk

Great pics... you've got the quite the cutie! Did she have a special function to wear that gorgeous green outfit to or was she just being pretty?

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
Great pics... you've got the quite the cutie! Did she have a special function to wear that gorgeous green outfit to or was she just being pretty?

Lol, thank you so much!!! No, that was her on Halloween. She was Tinkerbell!!! =] It was really cold so she had to wear the long sleeved onsie underneath it!!!

sTaRRYeYeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbonroz
You have a really lovely daughter!!

Thank You very much!!! =] Shes my pride and JOY!!!

fingie

I bought my daughter that Tinkerbell costume from the disney store! I also bought the Minnie Mouse one, and she ended up wearing that one
smiles.gif