Okay, I suck!

leenybeeny

I really need to get in the habit of writing down what I used. I do need desperate help with filling in my brows though. I have never filled them in before so any advice on the colour to use and technique would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying different things. And CC always welcome!!

3407565243_1b95de53d9.jpg

3407565515_901e3b7a91.jpg

3408374384_85361430bd.jpg

3408376018_3303e02102.jpg

3408378784_a803da10c6.jpg

3407570365_212aa4d732.jpg

Aremisia

I love the green and pink look. Perfect and springy! Your liner is gorgeous here, too. I love how it emphasizes your eyes while allowing the beauty of your eye itself and the shadow to shine through. I think you are doing a great job on your brows. They've got a great shape to them, and i think the colors you're choosing are great on you!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
Beautiful hun! What exactly don't you like about your brows? I like them!

Thank you!
greengrin.gif
I should have explained better.. I edited my original post. I like the shape, but because the right brow is pretty sparse on the inside I am trying to fill them, but I can't seem to get the colour right. The only time I got the colour to match was in the first pic using Showstopper e/s.. but it smudged like crazy. So I need help with findng something with better staying power that isn't too mich of a warm brown.. since my lashes are black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
Holy lashes girl!!

blush-anim-cl.gif
thanks!! Everyone in my family has long lashes.. even my guy cousins.. we're lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Sooo pretty! I think your brows are fantastic.

Thank you! I am happy with the shape I have been getting.. just the fill-in colour I am not too sure about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aremisia
I love the green and pink look. Perfect and springy! Your liner is gorgeous here, too. I love how it emphasizes your eyes while allowing the beauty of your eye itself and the shadow to shine through. I think you are doing a great job on your brows. They've got a great shape to them, and i think the colors you're choosing are great on you!

Thank you!!! I actually learned a tip from Temptalia's blog on drawing the "wing" of the liner first, then bringing in the rest of the liner to meet it. That was my first attempt. It looks a little funny to me when my eye is closed, but I was happy with how it turned out with eyes open. I LOVE pink and green.. actually.. I need to start playing with some different colours.. I think I have been wearing pink 9 out of 10 days as of late
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
ahhmazing!

Awww thank you so much!!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by malteze_bubbleg
girl i LOVE your brows!!!!!

Thank you!!! Just need to find the right fill-in colour that I don't end up smudging half way up my forehead by the end of the day. I have a bad habit of touching my face all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I love this look! And I do like your brows a lot.

Thank you cupcake! It seems the brow issue isn't as big of a deal as I thought it was lol... we're our own worst critics aren't we?
PS: Every time I see a post from you, I think of a vanilla cupcake with pink frosting and sprinkles and my weet tooth goes nuts. LOL

LMD84

i always love your looks! both are super pretty and always blended so well (makes me jealous!!) and your eyes are beautiful! i love the greeny pinky look best though! very pretty for spring!
smiles.gif
and yes you do need to wright down what you use so that i can try it out too!
tong.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Gorgeous, I love the brows.

Thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
u are so pretty

blush-anim-cl.gif
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i always love your looks! both are super pretty and always blended so well (makes me jealous!!) and your eyes are beautiful! i love the greeny pinky look best though! very pretty for spring!
smiles.gif
and yes you do need to wright down what you use so that i can try it out too!
tong.gif

Thank you!!! I love pink and green together.. I think it's my favourite colour combinaton. I have been pretty good the last few days and have been writing everything down heehee
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I love your beautiful doe eyes.

Thank you!!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

You have such lovely eyes- like brows, lashes, eye color, eye size... they're all so romantic! Both looks are pretty, but I like first on you a bit more.