Okay Peeps... Here Goes My First Cco Haul

elmo1026

Hey everyone,

so today I went to my first CCO i have been there before many years ago but i did not know what i was buying.

so today i put my self on a budget but hey I still got tons of stuff i am so excited and i can not wait to use it. Here we go....

Cotton candy paint
Graphito Paint
Breath of Plum
Deep Dark Studio Mist
187 Brush
Fix +
Pen N Pink Eyeshadow
Poison Pen Eyeshadow
Fertile Eyeshadow
Signed, Sealed eyeshadow

CAN YOU GUYS TELL THAT I LIKE PURPLE....
mac_addict.gif

yahoo.gif
THANKS FOR LOOK I AM SO EXCITED AND MY B-DAY IS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS...

13 DAYS AND COUNT TIL MY 3RD, 21ST BIRTHDAY HA HA YEAH!!!!!!
choochoo.gif

Cinfulgirl

Very nice,,I like the stuff
Im a purple fan too =)
(Hopefully I can go on a MAC shopping spree before my birthday in two weeks too )

Kiss and Makeup

Awesome haul!

Here's a stupid question. Are CCO's prices better than MAC's, or is it just discontinued stuff? There's a CCO about an hour away from me, but I'm not certain if I want to make the trip. Knowing my luck it'll be all brands I don't like and no MAC
ssad.gif

TISH1124

Great stuff!!! Happy Early 3rd 21st Birthday!!
th_dunno.gif
Ok I think I will stop counting at my next birthday too...at least until my husband catches up then I will start again
cutey.gif

pinktraits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
Awesome haul!

Here's a stupid question. Are CCO's prices better than MAC's, or is it just discontinued stuff? There's a CCO about an hour away from me, but I'm not certain if I want to make the trip. Knowing my luck it'll be all brands I don't like and no MAC
ssad.gif

You could always call them, see what kind of MAC things they have in stock so you know if it's worth the trip.
And a lot of the time they have current items (I found Expensive Pink, Woodwinked and a couple eye shadows that are still current). But one of the perks of the CCO is that you can find items you can't find anywhere else.
Oh, and, yep, the prices are a whole lot better. Lipglasses/sticks are $10, the eye shadows are as well, or $10.50, the pigments are $13.75 and the paint pots are $11.75, so on and so forth.
punk_.gif