okay, so i know i hauled yesterday. haha.

queenofdisaster

this was today's haul:
spiked eyebrow pencil (exchanged lingering) PERFECT match!
light MSF (forgot how much i LOVED this)
springsheen blush (should have got smile from the icon collection haha)
and b2m of hug me l/s

not too sure if i love hug me or not... but eh, we'll try it with a lipglass and see...

liv

Nice haul...are Smile and Springsheen similar? I just got Smile and really like it.

saniyairshad

I love ur haul...i have so much of that stuff. we have similar taste...
smiles.gif
I love the Natural MSFs and coincidentally i'm a "light" too!!!
heart.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
Nice haul...are Smile and Springsheen similar? I just got Smile and really like it.

springsheen is a really shimmery peach color. it's kind of like glissade MSF which i already have, so i should have gotten smile since it's LE and springsheen is perm. but maybe i'll try to get it while im on vacation.
greengrin.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
I love ur haul...i have so much of that stuff. we have similar taste...
smiles.gif
I love the Natural MSFs and coincidentally i'm a "light" too!!!
heart.gif

lol yay for "lights" hehe. it's funny because NONE of MAC's foundations match me, but my eyebrows are SO dark you wouldn't expect it. lol.. but it works!

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
springsheen is a really shimmery peach color. it's kind of like glissade MSF which i already have, so i should have gotten smile since it's LE and springsheen is perm. but maybe i'll try to get it while im on vacation.
greengrin.gif

Oh I see. Dang, now I want Springsheen! lol

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
lol yay for "lights" hehe. it's funny because NONE of MAC's foundations match me, but my eyebrows are SO dark you wouldn't expect it. lol.. but it works!

OMG I totally understand...My eyebrows are so dark and face is soooooooo pale...it's hard for me to find foundations...

Latest posts