Okay, so you got the job at MAC. Now what??

StyleBlack

There are *lots* of great tips here for getting through the interview process, but what about when you actually get the gig?

What advice do you have for new MAC employees on how to keep their new job?

I know most will say the main things are meeting sales goals, providing great customer service, and great makeup application, but I've never seen details or tips on how to meet sales goals, or help rude customers, or apply makeup on a skin tone you've never worked with.

StyleBlack

*taps the mic*
icon_bump.gif

From all the threads filled with great tips and experiences, we all know it is SUCH a process to get the job in the first place. It'd be so helpful to all of us to have quality tips from the community and veteran MAC employees on how to be successful at the job too.

I'm starting with MAC next week and would love to give myself a running start at keeping my position! :)

SmilingElephant

I'm glad you posted this....i would like to know too. I've been Googling for almost 2 weeks now but all the info i find is like 2 or 3 yrs old and i know that companies change their policies all the time. So i would like some updated info.

Especially on freelancing.

Latest posts