Old, but hilarious!

kimmy

i so love you for posting this
smiles.gif
i don't usually watch idol, but i was pissed that i didn't see this haha but now i have
greengrin.gif
it's kind of disturbing O_O but hey man, whatever works.

user2

Thanks for posting this!
That's hilarious! What's going on with her head when she's talking!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Beauty Marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeslyn of Doom!
Oh my god. Photoshop ate her nose.
icon_eek.gif

haha im gonna piss my pants..thats hilarious

user3

OMG how did someone find her myspace?

Ya, know I'll be honest this gal could really sing with a few years of vocal lessons. She just needs to learn how to control her voice.
Looks can be changed, a tan can fade but not everyone can sing. Of course she will need to learn how to speak too! she um like, um yeah! LOL
She did look better in the news clip that Alexa provided but it is obvious that the producers did not tell her to wear more makeup.

It's not so much her but her mother that cracks me up!!! She can't even focus!

litlaur

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this comment

Quote:
Hey, you're only 16 and you can do your make up that well???? You definately need to be a makeup artist!

please, for the love of good makeup, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dreamergirl3

OH GOODNESS! Was that on her myspace? Let's hope that doesn't happen!

I found her myspace in a comment where I found that video link...that poor girl! And she has like 2,000 friends!

user3

My fave is the comment where person says they're her biggest fan.

I only read through the first few comments. For some reason her myspace bogs down my brower and makes it run slow.

Chelly

i cant!!! this girl is speaking totally out of turn! does she have tourettes!? "this is not the next round"

..... CLEARLY it was the FIRST ROUND.. you didnt MAKE IT to the SECOND! omg i cant.

Pink_minx

wow she is soooo tanned, and she is 16!? she looks really fake, but she does have a good voice just need some more lessons with the vocals then she be better.

Chelly

she needs to stop doing that heinous thing that christina aguilera does .. that liek UHHHHH thing u knwo what im sayin? like she had the pretty voice thing goin on.. nice movement then the growling uhh thing... I HATE THAT! honestly if she kept out the horrible grunting sound then i think she woulda been in just because of that...

god and i go tanning sometimes.. i hope i dont look orange like that girl

ALSO her myspace pics are so photoshopped that she looks liek an anime cartoon!!! ridiculous! shes a pretty girl she doesnt need to do that!

jess98765

i do think she is quite pretty minus the reaally big tan. She has the potential to go well with her voice and stuff with a bit of vocal training/ coaching

bluegrassbabe

I saw the Idol show she was on. I can't even remember her singing, because I was too busy trying to take it all in.
Her speech really kills me. Do you ever watch someone on TV and feel awkward and embarrassed for them? I felt that way when simon kept asking her about her tan.