Old Collection: Snake Eyes

FrazzledOne

And extremely hard to find. I never saw it anywhere after it came out, even on eBay, but this was before all of the LE collection craze.

xbrookecorex

I have 2 and they are soooooo nice! I don't think Mac makes colors nearly as unique as they used to. The duochrome overspray on them is the best part, but unfortunately you only get to use that a couple times
ssad.gif

lara

2000 - Snake Eyes

Green Garter was a stunning e/s shade. Mine unfortunately vanished somewhere along the traps so I have no product pictures of it, no swatches... if you ever find one being swapped or sold for a good price, snap it up. They're super collectable and have held their value incredibly well.

MACgirl

omg, im a huuuge mac shadow collector, nearing 500, and i have all four shadows barely touched! the luckiest way i came up with them is a customer who knew i was a collector brought them in for me and knew i would treasure them! so they were free and barely even swiped! depoted but like perfect!

Stephie Baby

Does anyone know where to view a collection picture? I checked the links, but no pictures. I wanna see this collection.