Old Fuchsia :/ or whatever FOTD

magi

Hi,

I wanted it a bit brighter today. After shooting the pics, I realized, that I should really fill the area between brows and crease more with color. In the mirror it looks a bit too much always but with a bit distance it becomes very boring. However, I like it :-D

oldfuchsia01.jpg

oldfuchsia02.jpg

oldfuchsia03.jpg

oldfuchsia04.jpg

oldfuchsia05.jpg

amu_oldfuchsia.jpg

I totally forgot to mention, that I used a bit SHARKSKIN s/s before I applied any color. In the outer korner...

The base is BARE CANVAS
on my cheeks BREEZY + NAKED YOU and tons of LIGHTSCAPADE, as it was a bit "wrong" at the beginning. To plummy...
On my lips I used CCB Luna and a bit Fuchsia Perfect.

n_c

Ur mu looks just right...highlight in pics is a bit tricky, the flash ends up washing it out so even if IRL you have a tons on, in pics you wont see it as much.

Ambi

You pull off fuchsia very well, it looks so sickly on some people but it really makes your eyes pop :]

*Luna*

Very pretty! I seriously need some Old Gold already. I love this look on you, you pull it off well!

msmack

I love this first pic of your eyes! lol It looks like you are about to open a present you have been anticipating or something! With that said... YOU look awesome, nicely done! I need old gold now as well!

Kim.

Gorgeous! This is a really pretty look, just the right amount of colour. Thanks for the diagram I'll give it a try.

magi

Oh, thank you so much. I like this look too. I am so in love with pink - could wear it everyday. It was a absolute randow combo and I think I will do this more often this way :-D

The diagram is really much better, then I expected. When I list all what have been used and where I applied it - so much text is maybe a bit boring. The diabram is a kind of mini-tutorial
lol.gif

Kiwi Girlie

WOW!!! That colour combo is stunning, Im definately going to have to try this
eyelove.gif

I love the little diagrams you do, makes it so helpful when trying to recreate this look
smiles.gif

You have great blending skills!!