Old Hollywood Glamour for Carnegie Hall Forum / Party

aaj83

OMG..!! this is GOOOOORGEOUS..!! i just looooooooooove the look..could you plzzz plzzzz PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ write down the placement of the eyeshadows on the eye?? pleeease..!! would luuuv to re-create this look...!

Krasevayadancer

She looks stunning, great job R
winks.gif

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaj83
OMG..!! this is GOOOOORGEOUS..!! i just looooooooooove the look..could you plzzz plzzzz PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ write down the placement of the eyeshadows on the eye?? pleeease..!! would luuuv to re-create this look...!

Haha, sure. I started by covering the entire lid in Blanc Type. I then worked Tete-a-tint into the crease and the outer half of the lid. Handwritten in the crease, blending into Tete-a-tint. The tiniest sliver of Chill on the outer brow bone for highlight, and on the inner highlight spot on the lid. Then I brushed on light applications of Glamour Check! and Shore Leave over Handwritten and Chill, respectively, for a little pop of shimmer. I then used a clean brush and did a lot of blending.

Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

MzzRach

This is drop dead gorgeous. So classically beautiful.

You are a true artist - thank you for sharing this!

aaj83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Haha, sure. I started by covering the entire lid in Blanc Type. I then worked Tete-a-tint into the crease and the outer half of the lid. Handwritten in the crease, blending into Tete-a-tint. The tiniest sliver of Chill on the outer brow bone for highlight, and on the inner highlight spot on the lid. Then I brushed on light applications of Glamour Check! and Shore Leave over Handwritten and Chill, respectively, for a little pop of shimmer. I then used a clean brush and did a lot of blending.

Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

aawww...thaaank you SOOOO much for taking out the time and replying back..!!! hugzzz!!
it suuuure did help!!!
th_DANCE.gif

i am gonna try this out...hehehe..!!
sigh..but i am suuuure i wnt be able to achieve the same flaaawless look...i don't have talent like yours..!! you are awwwesome!!
smiles.gif

thaaanx..!!

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
omg beeeeautiful work!!
u should give sarah palin a makeover lol
winks.gif

Haha, I ain't touchin' that shit. I have a strict "no evil lunatics" policy.