Old screwtop e/s or ridiculous fake?

LMD84

i don't know much about the old shadows however i'm pretty sure they didn't have the mac logo on the side of them like that does....

angi

Old screwtop eyeshadow. I have a couple - one of them lyric - and they look just like this, including the raised MAC logo on the side.

Looking at the teeny tiny picture on my iphone though, it looks like the flash has thrown the colour off - lyric is a really light pink colour.

Be aware though - just because it's an old screwtop eyeshadow, doesn't mean it isn't fake! Apparently the counterfeiters have done these too. Because of their age it's really really difficult to look for inconsistencies because there was so much natural variation between the detail of the pots. I tried to depot one of my old screwtops and stopped when I shattered the edge. See what else the seller has, and what they have sold to help you determine.

adruci

IT'S REAL! identical to my ancient screw-tops... I would B2M them but I honestly feel that they belong in some MAC museum! I would feel a little sketched out buying something sooooooo old - even though powder is resilient to going bad.... that e/s is ooooooooolllld.