Old Style Mac Eyeshadow. Can I get an opinion?

i HEART pink

Those do look legit, and if i remember correctly lyric is a MAC color because I own one, but i'm not sure about Riot. The older packaging looks just like that, so don't worry, and if you are truely questioning it, you can always report the seller on EBAY. Hope that helps!

angi

^That's great, thanks!

I'm sure that Lyric is real, so I was comparing Riot to this when I got it. I just wasn't 100% sure because of the variation in how deepset the pan was when compared to Lyric, but I didn't know enough about the old style MAC eyeshadows in order to be able to determine whether this was normal in old style packaging.

Because I'd never seen a guaranteed genuine old style packaging I also wasn't sure about the printing, particularly the printing of the 'e' on the front of the packaging.

I don't want to report the seller because I can't say for certain that this eyeshadow is fake, and I don't want to go round reporting a seller because I'm paranoid.

panda0410

NO! there was a MASSIVE lot of FAKES in these old style boxes with several of the rare colours and I am reasonably sure this is too....

panda0410

PM me sweetie - I can help. But just take a look through this forum in the meantime - there is a thread here with direct photo comparisons of the old original authentic shadows and these ebay ones....

Outside that if you saw the original listings of these - there were literally HUNDREDS of these "rare" shadows... that itself lends to likelihood of lack of authenticity
ssad.gif