old world underground, where are you now? [FOTD]

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlakatex
So, this might sound dumb, but how do you put ur pictures up w/o inserting them as attachments? BTW this look is great!

i just resize my photographs to around 600by400...then i load the photographs onto tinypic.com. then, there is a link for forums/message boards and i just copy and paste.

i hope that helps.
:]

xlakatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
i just resize my photographs to around 600by400...then i load the photographs onto tinypic.com. then, there is a link for forums/message boards and i just copy and paste.

i hope that helps.
:]

Oh ok. Thanks!

Joslyn

is this the hanson shirt that says mmmbop on the back?? i still have this shirt, somewhere! i am currently wearing a hanson bracelet right now.
smiles.gif

aaaand, blue looks gorgeous on you!

(-(-\)\)

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joslyn
is this the hanson shirt that says mmmbop on the back?? i still have this shirt, somewhere! i am currently wearing a hanson bracelet right now.
smiles.gif

aaaand, blue looks gorgeous on you!

(-(-\)\)

i am so glad you like hanson!
and that people are recognising my shirt.
and, yes, that is the one with mmmbop on the back. i am listening to the middle of nowhere acoustic album right now. lol.

Holly

I love this look!
Metric rocks, theyve been my favourites for a few years, i went to their show last summer. it was sooo good!

dizzygoo82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
do you really!?
everyone thinks i am a freak for still liking hanson...

oh i love them!!! i know people make fun of me for it too! but they really are a great band, i've liked them for awhile..i'll always be a fan
smiles.gif

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzygoo82
oh i love them!!! i know people make fun of me for it too! but they really are a great band, i've liked them for awhile..i'll always be a fan
smiles.gif

oh that's awesome. did you see any of the shows from the walk tour?
i went to the nashville one and it was amazing.