Ole Henriksen

nicemeka

Have anyone use Ole Henriksen Products???? I just know trying out his 3 Little Wonders. Just wanted to know what yall think about it.

glam8babe

i havent but iv heard good things about the brand... paris hilton uses their stuff along with a few other celebs, i was reading a magazine and paris was taking her lover (joel or benji? they confuse me lol) to one of the ole henriksen spas for a facial

COBI

I really liked the 3 little wonders set, but it didn't last as long as I felt it should, and so I've never bought it again. It was good, but not special enough to justify the cost for me.

nicemeka

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Great line. I love everything I have tried. Three little wonders is a great set.

I have oily skin, do you know which cleanser, tonic, and cream I should use?

GlossyAbby

I was the sold the 3 little wonders set at sephora and really liked it. I use the truth serum the most.

L'Ida

A lot of people find Ole Henriksen products to be very harsh, so I've never had the guts to try them out myself... I actually don't think his products are that popular in Denmark, funny enough.

macattack77

I'm trying Ole Henriksen right now for the first time! I'd heard it was harsh too but so far it's totally fine and not harsh at all.

I'm using the "Truth is in the Eyes" serum, which is supposed to be a gentle under-eye peel, which you leave on overnight. It tingles but not unpleasantly so; though the smell isn't great.

I am also trying out the Invigorating Night Gel from a sample. IT also had reviews for being harsh, but it hasn't affected me badly in any way, and doesn't sting or anything. Supposedly it shrinks/clears pores. It does feel a bit tight and requires a moisturizer in addition- but already my skin feels smooth and soft!

I want to try: the Visual Truth Eye Cream, and the Pure Perfection face. Anyone have any experience with either of those?

alyxo

Ole Henriksen is like ever lasting life for your skin, in a jar. With the products that I have tried by this brand, I have had nothing but positive results. That's saying a lot because my skin is very dry and I do have Eczema. I have tried their Nurture Me and Truth creams as well as the Truth Vitamin C serum. All amazing products, I really have nothing negative to say.

Sophiaaa

I never tried before but as far i heard they always use natural ingredients in all of their products. If there is anyone who want to use only natural products then they can try their products.