Olive lip palette

depecher

I bought the olive lip palette today. Could anyone please post a picture telling me what colors are what? I have searched all over but haven't come across a picture with the color labels. Thank you very much!

absolut_blonde

I *think* Savoy-aire is the middle colour on the right hand side. I remember because I really loved it, it was a pinkish-mauve with gold frost that reminded me of Fabby, only even better. No idea as to the rest of the colours, though, which is actually unfortunate because I did like some of them

roxybc

Olive Lip Palette???

I can't stop thinking about this palette! The colors looks sooo pretty - not too pink like my other lip palettes. Problem is, I never use the lip palettes!! I have one from last X-mas that I've used probably about 4 times. Does anyone have this palette? What are the colors like in person? Oooh, I don't know what to do!!! I might break down and get this one as well. I'm trying to convince myself not to get it, because I'm getting at least one, but maybe all of the new Lip Gelee's that are being released with "Who's That Lady" and both of the lip glass mini sets - so that will be plenty of lip stuff. What's a girl to do???

81_1_b.JPG

c5_1.JPG

jess98765

it is pretty darn cute and the colours are so girly and pretty!!! *sigh** if only this collection was out here now! i'd definitaly get it! i mean, when is there going to be another time in which you'll be able to buy this exact pallete??

Latest posts