Olive Stashette brush loops?

zoinksta

Hi there,

I'm new and LOVE it here. You guys are so informative and i'm wondering if anyone can help me with this.

i just purchased the Olive Stashette brush set from gloss.com but it seems like one of the loops that should hold the fatter brushes (168se & 190se) doesn't seem to be large enough. Does anyone have this problem? Seems to be like a design flaw. i wonder if i can exchange for another bag at the MAC store?

TIA!
smiles.gif

user2

I know we had this discussed before but I couldn't find the thread anymore!

Well now that I'm an Olive Stashette mommy myself I can tell you that I have the same problem, just squeeze it in and it might be better after a couple of uses!

HappyHannah

That same thing happens to me with my magenta stashette. you just have to take a little more time to stretch the elastic over the bigger handles.

zoinksta

Added pic!

Thanks for all your replies. Now that really sucked.
ssad.gif

I took a pic of my stashette, as you can see, the loop is sooo small it's totally impossible to even squeeze the brush through. It was just not meant for the face brushes at all.
olivestash.jpg

i called gloss and they told me to send the whole thing back and they'll send me another set. Hopefully it won't have the same problem. i saw them at the MAC counter and all the brushes fit into the bag perfectly.

Nice brushes though
winks.gif

Kenzie

Unfortunately, I have the same problem with my Olive Stashette. One of the two loops is definitely too small.

I agree that the brushes are great, though!
smiles.gif

Latest posts