OMFG OMFG CONSTANTINE DIE

Chelsea

you did NOT just sing a nutsack song *and* mess up the words not once but THREE TIMES. omg omg die. you are no longer my favorite.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
how you remind me by nickelback :/

Eew. Was it really bad?

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
how you remind me by nickelback :/

NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
OMFG! *joins chelsea** DIE!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE that song and he screwed it up?????? i missed it last night too! thank the LORD or i would have just DIED watching him!!!!!

Shoe Crazy

Constantine is my favorite as well but he KILLED that song!!!! I hope he redeems himself next week because I really do think he has great talent but he just picked the wrong song. If you ask me no one stuck out at me last night they all were terrible. Bo was decent. and I cannot stand Carrie!!!! She needs to go along with Anthony and Scott!!

melozburngr

Shoe Crazy- it looks like we have something in common (besides a love of shoes :p) I hate Carrie.. I hope she doesn't win- she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Shoe Crazy- it looks like we have something in common (besides a love of shoes :p) I hate Carrie.. I hope she doesn't win- she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring.

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she gives new meaning to the word BORING!!!!!

Shawna

They all did poorly last night, but Constantine was the worst. It was like he just kept singing the song too slow, or off key. I love that song and he ruined it for me.

Caitlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
They all did poorly last night, but Constantine was the worst. It was like he just kept singing the song too slow, or off key. I love that song and he ruined it for me.

While I'd agree it wasn't my favorite performance of his, he did exactly what he needed to do with that song. The performers get dinged for singing a song exactly how it was previously recorded, they're SUPPOSED to alter something about it. Yeah, it sucks when you really like the song, but its what they're encouraged to do.

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna

While I'd agree it wasn't my favorite performance of his, he did exactly what he needed to do with that song. The performers get dinged for singing a song exactly how it was previously recorded, they're SUPPOSED to alter something about it. Yeah, it sucks when you really like the song, but its what they're encouraged to do.

He didn't sing it anywhere as good as nickleback, and i hate that goddamned band. and h messed up the words like crazy.

Shoe Crazy

This season of American Idol has just ended for me tonight
ssad.gif
Constantine may have sang ONE bad song but he still had my support and my 3 votes! I don't care who wins now. He should not have gone home before Carrie, Scott and Anthony. This show HAS to be rigged!!
oh.gif

Chelsea

I knew he was going home.. poor guy. I guess im rooting for bo now. None of the others are all that amazing. KC is still the best Idol.

mac_obsession

ugh he butchered how you remind me...I knew he was going home from reading this thread, lol. I couldnt believe he sang the same song that he butchered the night before!

Juneplum

i knoww..... i felt bad that he went home BEFORE SCOTT!!!!!!!!! UUUGGGHHHH!!! he's like a cockroach that just WON'T DIE!!!!!!!

Shoe Crazy

I don't understand who can be voting for Scott. Unless you are tone deaf and have no sense OF what real talent is I can't see why anyone thinks he is any good.

mspixieears

I'm officially a nerd. I thought you guys were talking about the comic book character.

Scott beats women?! What a troglodyte.