OMG HELP! Accidentally got a black eye...how to cover?! looks bad..

jenjen_lin

omg...i accidentally walked into a bar at gym ending up with a black eye as though i got punched....
weeping.gif
...what to do?! i got class and its not like i can skip 'em.....damn i think i have to ask my bf to stay inviz around me or else ppl will think he did it.......its more serious at the inner lower corners...

saniyairshad

Benefit Boing, MAC Studio Fix Fluid, or MAC's select cover up, and MAC's Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer will also cover it

Kiseki

Either concealer or foundation with heavy coverage. Try Laura Mercier's secret camouflage or Make Up Forever camouflage cream palettes or their full cover concealer. I think there's a Dior one that has pretty HEAVY coverage and I don't remember the name, but comes in a tube.

Foundationwise it would have to be something along the
lines of a stick foundation to provide the necessary coverage.

Hawkeye

Start telling people you beat the crap out of someone who tried to take your money and all you got was the lousy black eye?
greengrin.gif

OK all kidding aside, the best thing to do is try to counteract it with a peach like concealer (Smashbox has one) and then cover it with any concealer noted above
greengrin.gif

~Coco~

Same advise as the others but wanted to add "OUCH". Yea gads, I have almost done the exact same thing. Were you wearing a hat? They always tend to block my vision, feel better soon.

PS. Sunglasses are still very hip!

Caderas

oh jeeze, i did the same thing i year ago with a softball hitting me square on the inner corner of my eye. my school counselor even called me in to see if my b/f was doing anything to me, haha!

but yes, i used lots of Physician's Formula green concealer for two weeks with some translucent powder and then regular colored powder packed on top. it made a huge difference and helped. hope you get better! <3