OMG! Never thought that I'd see the day!

asnbrb

MAC GWP!

I went to the DFS Galleria to do a little damage and came back with a little giftie bag!

It has trial sizes of:
Fast Response Eye Cream
Strobe Undercover in Pinkified and Peachiness
Cleanse Off Oil
Pro Eye Makeup remover
Studio Fix in NC20 (in an eyeshadow pan size)

They also had eyeshadows or lipsticks inside (I got Shag)

I highly doubt (highly highly doubt) that I'll ever see this in the regular stores, but WOW. It was given out with purchases over $75.00. The MA was super nice (Arlene) and went through the packages to make sure that she gave me an eyeshadow that she thought would fit me. She also made two eyecharts for me on how to use Trax (since I complained that it looked muddy on me)

CIMG0057.jpg

betseyjohnson

wowza!!!!!!!!!! i wish mac did gwps! actually, no! i would buy more if they did. but i love seeing those mini things! sooooooooo cute!
clap.gif

jpohrer

Could you please tell us what she said to do with Trax? I have a hard time working with it! Congrats on the free gift!

AlliSwan

WOWWWW THIS IS MY JEALOUS FACE!! Congrats! I would kill for little travel/sample sizes in MAC packaging!

NikkiHorror

THAT'S SOOOOO AWESOME! Maybe they will start doing little GWPs. You got alot of stuff for just spending $75!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpohrer
Could you please tell us what she said to do with Trax? I have a hard time working with it! Congrats on the free gift!

I'm at work, so I don't have the eyecharts on me. I do remember that she lightened Trax up quite a bit by layering Arena underneath it so it looks more brownish and less "punchintheface"ish. Vanilla on the browbone and Shroom in the inner corner. Trax was in the crease.

I can't remember the second one.

MAC_Whore

Nice! I'll bet they are being so generous because they switched package designs?
lol.gif
I thought Strobe Undercover was an asian market exclusive? Did your store normally carry that?

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Nice! I'll bet they are being so generous because they switched package designs?
lol.gif
I thought Strobe Undercover was an asian market exclusive? Did your store normally carry that?

Probably. They do have quite a bit of Asian Exclusives, but since I'm an oily little bugger anyway, I usually don't look for those. I'll see how these look anyway.

I'll probably try the charged water (with green tea) later this month (when I've got more money).