OMG, No I didn't just do a RAINBOW on my eyes!

Tsunami Rose

I never thought I'd see the day I'd do a rainbow eyeshadow look. But it's just what today's FOTD ended up being. I wanted to use my Medusa's Eyeshadows. And I did just that. I was so happy with it, and my coworkers couldn't stop gawking at it.

Totally camwhored it.

Ingredients:
100_1119.jpg

MAC Bare Canvas Paint, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Yellow and Orange, MAC Black eye kohl, Fabuliner in black, Rimell Sexy Curves mascara, um I think that's it. Espresso e/s on my eyebrows.

MAC Select SPF Foundation in NC35, Rimell Translucent powder, Love Joy MB.

I do see tht I had one side more pink than purple, and that makes me so sad.
ssad.gif

With Flash:
100_1107.jpg

No Flash:
100_1109.jpg

100_1114.jpg

100_1116.jpg

Just a small question, I don't like to fuss around much with face stuff, but do you think I need concealer under my eyes? I feel like I look like I have bags. Or what I can i do?

ashleydenise

I LOVE that purple!

& I don't think you need concealer at all, I don't notice any darkness! I have dark circles under my eyes and I feel like concealer makes it worse =[

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
I LOVE that purple!

& I don't think you need concealer at all, I don't notice any darkness! I have dark circles under my eyes and I feel like concealer makes it worse =[

Then is it bags???

blackmetalmist

Bags you dont have, but the espresso is really obvious in your brows. They are really dark brown almost black and then you can see the brown shadow toward the end of you brows. Maybe you can try a darker shadow so it doesnt look to obvious.

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetalmist
Bags you dont have, but the espresso is really obvious in your brows. They are really dark brown almost black and then you can see the brown shadow toward the end of you brows. Maybe you can try a darker shadow so it doesnt look to obvious.

Thanks, i will try a different brown. Maybe my Ground Brown?

blackeneddove

This look turned out sooo gorgeous.. I've been wanting to try Medusa's Makeup for a while and everything turned out so pigmented on you.
I don't think you have circles under your eyes, your skin looks fine, but I do agree about a darker shadow to fill in your brows.
But anyways, this is so so so pretty!

Nepenthe

This is a beautiful rainbow, you did an excellent job with colour placement and blending.
greengrin.gif

I don't notice much in the way of dark circles, and I don't see any bags at all. Sometimes I find that it's more shadows that gather, rather than actual discolouration. Maybe more of a matte highlight rather than to conceal?

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
This is a beautiful rainbow, you did an excellent job with colour placement and blending.
greengrin.gif

I don't notice much in the way of dark circles, and I don't see any bags at all. Sometimes I find that it's more shadows that gather, rather than actual discolouration. Maybe more of a matte highlight rather than to conceal?

Thanks and I will try that.
yes.gif

MaskedBeauty

love these colors! you don't need concealer at all. i would have guessed that you had some on already, can't even tell that you don't. which is a good thing! LOL!

ashleydenise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Rose
Then is it bags???

No! you do not have bags under your eyes, you're just examining too closely and imagining things! =]