omg omg omg u all have to read this

Chelly

so.. today i started my internship... i went out on a lil lunch break to just pick up a quick bite to eat and lo and behold what is directly across the street from my building? the most beautiful sight ever

a freestanding mac store... so of COURSE after i was done with work i stopped in and shopped around.. and spent 70$ on 3 eyeshadows(gorgeous gold, beauty marked, black tied) and 2 pigments (fuschia and chocolate brown)

im in trouble - bc my internship DOESNT PAY ME!!! asdijfga;sdfjaihaiuhrfgawuhfea

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
awww lol. but at least you'll have a 'pick me up' after work. ~wink wink wink~

lol omg u have no idea i felt so good after buying all that stuff

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly
lol omg u have no idea i felt so good after buying all that stuff

its like a total high huh?! lol.

whosheis

lol I know how you feel :x If you are where I think you are, consider yourself happily screwed lol. Cause for me, there is the freestanding store, the pro store, 2 macy's counters (why they have two counters in on Macy's I will never know) and two sephoras walking distance from school. Work is worse.. since its even closer lol. >.<

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosheis
lol I know how you feel :x If you are where I think you are, consider yourself happily screwed lol. Cause for me, there is the freestanding store, the pro store, 2 macy's counters (why they have two counters in on Macy's I will never know) and two sephoras walking distance from school. Work is worse.. since its even closer lol. >.<

lol. yeah me too. i work at the mall and we have 2 mac counters. haha i like that saying 'happily screwed'

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosheis

i work on teh west side by columbus circle - the mac ther eis nice <3 i already made a friend!!!!!

sweet8684girl

Now you can get everything and anything you want by just stepping outside. It should be great on the days when collections come out, but tough on your wallet!