OMG someone help me!!!! Problem skin

ms_tae0301

I have oily skin with dry patches and i'm pilling the texture is not smooth at all. this is the worst my skin has ever been. Can someone give me some tips. nothin is seeming to work.
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

100_1468_edited.jpg

100_1469_edited.jpg

luvsic

Hi there, I am pretty new to dealing with problem skin, but I will give it a go.

Have you ever tried to exfoliate? I am using one from origins, and it makes my face feel soooo good afterwards, and with continual use (2-3 times a week) my skin did become less bumpy. I think that might help with the bumps.

Also, be sure you are moisturizing if your skin is dry. I have yet to find a good one, but I heard that anything will pretty much work, as long as it is non comedogenic, or does not clog the pores.

Good luck! Once I give my skin a while I will tell update you
smiles.gif

blindpassion

OK haha. So. Expholiate with a gentle expholiator, definitely... make sure to moisterize everynight even if you have oily skin, just use an oil free moisterizer. Drink lots of water! keeping your skin hydrated will help the texture and tone of it. Try not to eat greasy foods, no matter what they say, it definitely has an effect on skin. Dont touch your skin with dirty hands. Stick to a skin care routine, three step systems are great (expholiate, tone, lotion) and then a moisterizer after. Clinique has a good skin care line, theres proactiv (which I use), and I hear good things about estee lauders skin care stuff. Develop a routine and STICK TO IT! I have combination skin with acne too, I know your troubles... its painful isnt it? It'll pass... positive thoughts ma'dear.

BinkysBaby

I'm not sure what you can do.
Your skin does look good overall.
I think that giving the girls' idea a try.
It doesn't hurt...

cypriotdiva

I think you should try to fix the problem both internally and externally.make sure you eat plenty of water a healthy diet and certain supplements like a skin hair and nails formula.externally you can use a mild natural face wash and an exfoliator then a claryfying toner and an oil free mousturiser.a rich clay mask biweekly is also very effective if you have blemish prone skin.my advice is to stay away from harsh chemichals.if anything fails try the miracle peel cloth(google it and you will find it).good luck
thmbup.gif