OMG soo much stuff!

Gloriamgo

Ok, so this is all stuff that I have bought/swapped for in the last...ummm, let's say two months to be safe :/

Flowering quad
Lucky Green
So Ceylon (x2)
Coco Beach pigment (x2, one 30%, the other 80%)
Maroon pigment (60% full)
Pinked Mauve pigment
greystone pan
sprout pan
shimpagne msf
guacamole e/s
sweeten up e/s
metamorph e/s
sweetie cakes quad
laze eyes quad
peacocked e/l
forest green pigment
pink pearl pigment
golden olive pigment
summerwear quad
180 brush (x2)
182 brush
blossoming blushcreme
sweet william blushcreme
posey blushcreme
summer lily blushcreme
hunger red blushcreme
brit wit blushcreme
mouth watering l/g
petit four l/g
blush palette
a few e/s 15 palette
and omg, there's more, but i don't want to list it because i'm overwhelming myself!

BUT, i have to list a few things that i've gotten off of ebay lately (i'm very happy about them!)
hot + sour paint (!!!)
parrot
both luella tlcs
free to be quad

and i just ordered some benefit palettes...ugh, hello, my name is gloria and i OBVIOUSLY can't control myself! I would offer pictures, but midterms start next week and it'll just take too long!

EDIT: Ok, so i lied, i took a picture of some of the things that were at hand (the things i wasn't too lazy to get
smiles.gif
) some of the things in the picture aren't in the list (but is part of what i've bought) and some (a lot actually) of the things on the list aren't in the picture.

DSC00229.JPG

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I'm evil, I'm jealous. Argh! Such a big mass of stuff! Am eyeing those blushcremes...

lol, i think i may start selling a few things, i have entirely too much...

and i'm loving the blushcremes! i don't know how i ever lived without them!

bebs

=X I want to steal your blush pallet if you dont mind... but really if you dont mind me asking around how much was it (I'm thinking about buying a full one my self)

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
=X I want to steal your blush pallet if you dont mind... but really if you dont mind me asking around how much was it (I'm thinking about buying a full one my self)

the palette itself was 12.50...and then two of the blushcremes are pro pans, so it was like...$12-13 and the rest retail, just depotted, i think they're 16.50 or 17.50, sooo, umm, about $108 total?