OMG, what did i doooooooooooo? stop it KITTY!! [Pic Heavy]

jenee.sum

hey guys....

soooo.....
whistle.gif

i went to my mac store today to do some more damage....but made a dent too big in my bank account than i was expecting
shockt.gif

here's what i got today...

img7620mg1.jpg

11fx6.jpg

12gy9.jpg

13nw3.jpg

got another brush set

11870987lv2.jpg

and this is my entire HK collection!!!
yahoo.gif

10yw1.jpg

with my 3 free HK totes!
drools.gif
drools.gif

img7647db9.jpg

OH LORDY LORD.
shockt.gif

mac_atemywallet.gif
x 1000000000000~!!!
lol.gif

Thanks for looking!!
winkiss.gif

MissCrystal

nice haul !! i went into my mac store today to but i was a good girl i only got a e/s pallet and one eyshadow even thought i wanted more hk stuff

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
nice haul !! i went into my mac store today to but i was a good girl i only got a e/s pallet and one eyshadow even thought i wanted more hk stuff

th_worship.gif
for ur will power!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Nice am I seeing triple or did you buy 2-3 of most

sneaky.gif
....ya i got doubles of the small and medium makeup bags & mirror. One is for use and the other is for backup OR collector's item. and i got triples of the brush set. 1 to use now, 1 for backup, and 1 for collector's item. i mainly got it for the holder though, not the brushes.

im so bad
cry.gif

GlamQueen21

^Don't feel bad. I love your collection! Good thing you got two medium makeup bags and two small ones and three brush sets. I would've got another Medium Makeup Bag but one is enough for me.

SakurasamaLover

Oh it's expensive but I'm sure you love every bit of it... this collection is so awesome!!!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
mac_haul.gif

(Can't stop playing/touching the HK stuff... yeah crazy..)

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
^Don't feel bad. I love your collection! Good thing you got two medium makeup bags and two small ones and three brush sets. I would've got another Medium Makeup Bag but one is enough for me.

awww thanks!! i said to myself and my MUA, "you can only live life once. money comes and goes, but HK will never come back...CASH ME OUT." HAHA
and plus, it's good to know that if u ever, for some awful reason, fuck up one of your dupes, you always have another one to fall back on. right? lol
whistle.gif

i love how i always find a way to justify my makeup purchases. eeek! not good. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakurasamaLover
Oh it's expensive but I'm sure you love every bit of it... this collection is so awesome!!!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
mac_haul.gif

(Can't stop playing/touching the HK stuff... yeah crazy..)

thanks!!!! ^^ i freaking loooooove the makeup bags! more than i thought! the medium size one is sooo roomy! i had my MUA take a bunch of stuff i already own off the display and in to the bag to see if i can fit everything in. haha and it did. i was like WHOA. must get...TWO.
lol.gif

User93

Lol, I thought exactly like Tish - am I seeing double or triple?
winks.gif
Nice haul! Enjoy everything!

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay_411
i think your credit card should be taken aleast for a day, lol. great haul though

hehe thx! but it's all paid for!
smiles.gif
none on credit! i saved. big time.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDontKnowMomo
Back-up crazy ;p
I'd so the same if it didn't sell out where I live almost immediately xD

the mirrors were sold out instantly where i am. i had to order those online.
mac_haul.gif
hehe

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
awww thanks!! i said to myself and my MUA, "you can only live life once. money comes and goes, but HK will never come back...CASH ME OUT." HAHA
and plus, it's good to know that if u ever, for some awful reason, fuck up one of your dupes, you always have another one to fall back on. right? lol
whistle.gif

i love how i always find a way to justify my makeup purchases. eeek! not good. lol

Your welcome. That's very true. I was Hello Kitty crazy two weeks ago and now the addiction is gone. I now have to save up for future collections.

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Your welcome. That's very true. I was Hello Kitty crazy two weeks ago and now the addiction is gone. I now have to save up for future collections.

really? im still excited about it. maybe because i only got things i really liked and would use. i tried all the lipglosses and lipsticks, but the only one that made me say, "WOW, im soo gunna bust this out!!" was Strayin'. all the l/g didn't stand out for me. adorable packaging, but they all went on sheer! plus i got a billion lip products i gotta finish up still. same goes for the other products i didn't get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynnie
i just exchanged from lucky tom to Too Dolly. I hope i like it! Great haul though
greengrin.gif

Too Dolly soooo rocks! i personally don't like Lucky Tom. it's not ugly, but the colors don't scream MUST HAVE for me. especially for $46 CDN. so i hope u like it too!!