OMG you have to see this, Celebrity air on ebay

shiann_2003

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m= 5588866207

Just when you think people cant get more ..........
what does this mean get some bottles and sell on ebay
lol.gif

GoldieLox

HAHAHAHA that is the coolest thing ive ever seen. Doode i live so close to hollywood i bet i could go down there and find a celeb, then ill EVEN have them BREATH in the jar. And then put it up. the winner can pretend like they are making out with the celebrity!So good.

hp11989

What I wanna know is, do you think the people who bid real high on stuff like that actually pay up? Or does everyone just trreat it like the joke it is?

AlliSwan

Even if everyone bidding is laughing, if the seller lets it end for that much, they incur seller's fees--eek! The higher the ending bid, the more you owe Ebay.

souraznhunnie

LOL, that's just crazy. seems like a quick way to make money though HAHAHA....geez $50,000 now?!?! think of how many other people's breath of air are in that jar too though.

shiann_2003

im almost willing to bet no one pays for this and if they do well you will see even more air on ebay lol money money money

shiann_2003

i mean really if you look at the person who is top bidder point feedback she buys fake channel sunglasses so im sure she doesnt have 300,700.
00for Air and a 1.00 jar

user2

Its no longer avaiable! Here's what came up when I klciked on the link: Invalid Item
This listing (5588866207) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.