On Creme d' Nude

cocomia

I was gifted with a tube of Creme d' Nude a couple of months back and I haven't used it since trying it on to see how it would look like on me. I'm not a fan of concealer lips and that's exactly how it looks on me. I just wonder if there are any lipsticks you guys mix with this to make it more wearable/flattering. I have extremely warm medium Asian skin and pigmented lips. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong category, I haven't posted in a while and I'm still trying to find my way around the new site. Thanks.

Nepenthe

I'd add a darker liner to add some definition to help down play the concealer effect. Also, layering it with a favourite gloss gives a nice tint.. think peach, pink, plum or gold for something subtle.

afulton

I'd add a darker liner to add some definition to help down play the concealer effect. Also, layering it with a favourite gloss gives a nice tint.. think peach, pink, plum or gold for something subtle.
This!
Add a dark liner and give it a pop of color with a lipgloss. You will love it.

cocomia

Thanks you guys! I paired it with Morange and it turned into a lovely bright peach. I can imagine it looking awesome topped with a pinky gloss to get a peach-pink effect. :)

BeckyBenett

yup.. i have warm asian skin.. and i love creme d nude.. i usually pair it with my turkish delight gloss to give it a slightly peachy finish and im all set!