One day it'll stand in front of me, coincidentally*...

Tahti

Simple make-up today!
Face ; Alpha Girl as blush, Strada as contour, Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 105.
Eyes ; Lashes from drugstore, Blacktrack fluidline, Zoomlash mascara. Espresso used with Illamasqua Sealing Gel on brows.
Lips ; Ever So Rich cremesheen glass.

15qtdee.jpg

blackeneddove

The shape of your brows is just fantastic! I love the glammy pop the lashes give with the rhinestones.. such a simple look yet so pretty!

ashley8119

I love your FOTD's! You know what I think would look amazing on you? OCC Lip Tar in "Anime". It's a neon bright pink, and it's AMAZING. I think it would suit you very well!

Kiyishima

I love this, so simple, and i am beyond jelous of your pale skin!
Yourbrows kind of make your hair color look unnatural, but that just ight be me being so in love with you red hair that i'm defending it haha. <3!

Tahti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
I love this, so simple, and i am beyond jelous of your pale skin!
Yourbrows kind of make your hair color look unnatural, but that just ight be me being so in love with you red hair that i'm defending it haha. <3!

Thanks! My eyebrows are naturally blonde, and I'd love the find an eyeshadow I could use other than browns/beiges to shade them in, maybe a rusty brown to somewhat match my hair? I like to define my brows, but because of my hair nothing ever seems to look natural.
Any suggestions on an E/S or pencil?

Kiyishima

a rusted brown sounds perfect, but I'm not saying match your brows perfectly to your hair. and you still look stunning with brown brows.

amyzon

Sketch would be more red, but it has a bit of shimmer to it. I love the look, but personally I like your brows better the way you did them in your avatar picture.

Latest posts