One more and I'm done for the day

*Luna*

OK ladies, last shoot photo of the day from me. The first of her series has been edited and here it is!

Model: Nerland

Face:
Face & Body Foundation, custom shade
Bronzing powder
Sephora Blush in Bronze Sensation and Terre Passion
Blacktrack fl
Ardell lashes

Eyes:
Woodwinked
Firespot
Antiqued

Lips
Clear lipglass

b95655735.jpg

I don't have much experience with ethnic models and I am pretty proud of her skin in this photo ;P. I'd love to hear what you think!

faifai

Her skin and eyes look flawless. Something about the lips looks really funny to me though, I think it's just the flash reflecting off the shiny gloss hahaha.

Mien

Flawless, really gorgeous, her skin looks so soft and powdery! I thought the lips look a bit funy too, but I don't think it's the MU, just the way she hold them.

aziajs

I think she looks nice but her lips do look odd. Perhaps she needs some liner? I don't know.

mia88

Love love the skin and eyes! The lips were a bit on the shiney side I thought....probably the flash but I thought maybe next time mute the lips down a bit (to matte with only slight gloss) as her lips are already quite full....it sorta takes away the sultriness in her eyes. But overall, I think you did a great job
smiles.gif
Makes me wanna get Firespot now :p

glittergoddess27

It kinda looks like she has darker pigmented skin around her lips?? Some people have a kind of limited "facial masking". It makes her lips look pinched,...Maybe conceal around her lips with a color a tad lighter before gloss/pencil?? Her skin however looks fantastic,.. wish I could have you do my MU some time.

*Luna*

Thanks ladies! I agree on the lips. I saw other photos from the series and I think it's just the way she had her lips pursed a bit. Honestly, I thought it was odd that that particular photo was chosen to be edited, she looks mean to me... Kinda like you just said somethin about her momma. I shot with her and another photographer last night and I'm excited to see those as well. =)

Latest posts