ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING FOTD - The Queen is Here....

Colorqueen

Here are some photos (not too great photos, I might add) from the movie. The trailer at the end of this list is better to see her costuming and jewelry.

As some of you know, i went NUTS when I saw this movie and just HAD to be Esther as my next goal for this holiday season.
encore.gif

I figured it would be a vacant day in hell before I got to find any jewelry like that, but I could dream, right?

UNTIL I FOUND SOME which my DH amazingly bought me for my early bday present (and the price was unbelievable, btw- the bargain queen NEVER buys anything but a bargain)

So, first the photo and trailer from the movie and then my photos following..

The photos are not very good from the movie, they are horrible actually, but the trailer after them has better footage of her stuff. Hopefully they will link up correctly.

The size of all of the photos meet the 600x800pixel limits so I don't forsee any problems.

kingmovie1.jpg

making_03.jpg

making_10.jpg

making_11.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

THIS TRAILER HAS MUCH BETTER VIEWS OF HER STUFF

http://www.8x.com/onenight/trailer/v...ler_update.htm

---------------------------------

Now remember, this is just a trial- I could not stand the suspense, I quickly slapped on and I mean sLAPPED on some lipstick and liner- which is the worst liner job I have ever done- and plopped some hair on my head to take a few quick photos to show you all what I plan to do for my bday and Christmas this year.
cheerleader.gif

I have on absolutely no makeup other than
Rocker l/s,
Engraved liner (which did not turn out well at all)
a touch of mascara and that is it.

SO, don't go telling me suggestions on doing a better MU job, as this is not about the MU only it is to show you the exciting look that I am going to develop over the next few weeks. I will have a much more polished look, but I just HAD to show you the set DH got me.
eyelove.gif

*sing song*
I can be ESTHER, I can be ESTHER ----WHEE!!!
cutey.gif

I love it when a dream comes true!

Esthertrialserious.jpg

Esthertrial2up.jpg

Esthertrial3.jpg

Esthertrial4.jpg

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
Yeah you have Indian jewlery on. I love the look. Red lips and the eyeliner. You look super Gorgeous = ) Love it!!

Miraculously I even found some in these parts- I mean this place barely has decent MU. The little Indian store just opened up near the Indian Grocer that we shop at- I nearly passed out when I saw the jewelry!

I swear that I am half black and half Indian crammed into a white body.

lmao.gif

Lalli

^^lol hahaha
u look great! i have a similar "tikka" the one you wear on ya head.. u look gorjus!

iamgrape1119

You look HOT!!! i mean HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the jewlery and the hair. btw, did you lose some weight? anyway, you look awesome!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
btw is the film out yet?

Yeah, I don't know how much longer it will be, but locally, it has been here three weeks and still has several showings.

Saturday night we were seeing another really good movie FACING THE GIANTS and in the bathroom I asked everyone what they were seeing and they were all going to One Night With The King.

So it still seems to be bringing in people.....
cheerleader.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
^^lol hahaha
u look great! i have a similar "tikka" the one you wear on ya head.. u look gorjus!

BTW, how do you keep it from swinging around- how do you pin it in place? :confused:

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
Lovely! Your husband is a keeper!

Totally- he is so cool. I bet he would dress up if I asked him to.
greengrin.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
You look HOT!!! i mean HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the jewlery and the hair. btw, did you lose some weight? anyway, you look awesome!

Thanks! I have not seen DH and DS react that way in a long time- they are so used to my extreme MU looks, etc.

They really loved it. That makes me happy.
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

Oh yeah, I think I lost a little but the bloating meter has beenup and down this week, so not quite sure. I can go up and down a size in a day. Hormone fluctuations. :crap:

Latest posts