One piece bathing suits

SingFrAbsoltion

How the hell do you wear them? I bought this last year:

pinupgirlclothing_1997_22187546

It's so adorable but I never wore it because of tan-lines and whatnot. And also, it seems uncomfortable being on the beach in an all black bathing suit
th_dunno.gif
So, any suggestions on wearing these?

TIA!

persephonewillo

i'm not sure i understand...

lol.

i've been wearing one piece suits since having kids (stretch marks are not socially acceptable
ssad.gif
). i almost always go for a black one. i just wear it. not uncomfortable on the beach (and if you do get hot, go in the water for a while).

i love the suit you posted!! where did you get it? i want one!!

SingFrAbsoltion

Oh you answered my question, I just wanted to know if it's comfortable to go in the water in them and stuff... I got this one from pinupgirlclothing.com =]

SoSoAmazin

I agree with persephonewillo
smiles.gif
I love the one you posted - I've been eyeing that one and their marilyn one piece suit but they're sold out right now!

persephonewillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingFrAbsoltion
Oh you answered my question, I just wanted to know if it's comfortable to go in the water in them and stuff... I got this one from pinupgirlclothing.com =]

thanks! i did a google search last night and found it. i might have to order one and hope it looks okay on me when it arrives! i just got a new one. but the one you posted is SO much cuter!!
thmbup.gif