One product, one hot smokey night look, one EOTD!

Esperansa_b

Note- tut is ready
smiles.gif

http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=83199

Hi all! Wow, workless people have lots of time to post FOTDs
rofl.gif

But from the next week I'm going to be so busy that I really hope I have time to come visit you sometimes
ssad.gif

Anyways, I fall in love with this product: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow. Listen, this is awesome. I created with it a whole eye makeup for night in about 2 minutes! This is the eye shadow:

VS.jpg

The one which I created with it this look is Jet Set- a dark grey/blue. REALLY recommended.

Products Used:
I know I said I used only this shadow, well, I use two more basic products, but the look created this shadow only.
So the three final products I used:
1. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Luminous Shadow in Jet Set
2. MAC Smolder eye kohl
3. L'Oreal Lash Architect black mascara

And finally, the EOTDs
smiles.gif

smokey1small.jpg

smokey3.jpg

smokey2.jpg

Well, this e/s was so easy to work with, I did this eye look in about two or three minutes, so I guess creating a full face night look using this may take about 10 minutes, which is AWESOME when you don't have enough time.

If you want me to, I'll make a tutorial on how to do this. It's REALLY easy, I promise.

Thanks as always for watching and let me know what you think! Kisses.

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*I really like the color...how was the staying power??? It looks like a perfect color for a smokey eye!!!*~*

Thanks
smiles.gif

It's not like MAC's eye shadows but with a good base it will stay well. I didn't use a base here cause I made it just for fun, but once I made it with a paint under and it was very good. The best you can do is to try it on your eyes while you're in Victoria's Secret, go home and see after a couple of hours how it looks
smiles.gif

I agree it's an amazing colour to smoke with.

MACATTAK

I actually just picked some of these up this weekend & Jet Set was one of them. I have yet to try them though! Seeing this makes me want to try them right away! Yes, if you could do a tut, I would love to see it
smiles.gif

gohgoomah

wow i can't believe you created that look with just that color!! :O you must do a tutorial and teach us!!

masad

wowwww..
do the tutorial!!
this looks really nice!! wowww!!
your eyes are beautifullllllllllllllllll

Esperansa_b

Thank you guys! Your comments always make a good feeling
smiles.gif

Promise to do a tutorial right away while I have the time.

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Yeah do the tut...this looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I love it! Make sure not to forget to do the tut!

Thanks
smiles.gif

Don't worry- I wont forget.