Online haul!

sharkbytes

I was so excited to take advantage of the free shipping, that I went ahead and had a nice online haul. I can hardly wait for the black box to arrive! I got a few essentials that I had been lacking, plus a few bonuses:

-Dark Soul pigment (I've been lemming this for a loooong time...I missed it with Smoke Signals and thought that was it!)
-Strobe cream (been dying to try!)
-224 brush (absurd that I don't own this)
-Select Sheer pressed powder
-and I replenished my supplies of Myth l/s and Black Tied e/s

Not a huge haul, but one I'm really excited about
mac_haul.gif

GlamQueen21

I have Dark Soul pigment and I should use it for smokey eye looks. Also, I have a Select Sheer pressed powder but I rarely use it since I have the Studio Fix Powder. You haul is amazing and I've been eyeing on the 224 brush for awhile as well as the MAC Strobe cream.

sharkbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I have Dark Soul pigment and I should use it for smokey eye looks. Also, I have a Select Sheer pressed powder but I rarely use it since I have the Studio Fix Powder. You haul is amazing and I've been eyeing on the 224 brush for awhile as well as the MAC Strobe cream.

Thank you, I'm the same way---been eyeing the 224 and the Strobe Cream, but always wound up skipping them in favor of something LE. I figured it was time to just grab them! I've been dying to try Dark Soul with some rich, smoky looks
smiles.gif