Online LE Brush Set, "Perfect Style" Set

atwingirl

I am new to this site and not sure where I should be posting this but I got an email today about a LE brush set available online. This set includles the 187, the 168 large angled contour, the 222 and the 263 small angled liner.This set comes in a black case with mint green lining. Retails for $125.00. I also got a free shipping code of "perfect" for any order if anyone needs a code for themselves. I used a coupon code "lash59" for a free zoomlash mascara sample to finish my order that someone clued me in on!
I will follow up with a post on this brush set, I know there are brush sets coming with this summers collections but these looked nice.

MsButterfli

Nordies had this set last year only the case had a pink interior, i picked up a set from my CCO in March for 88 bux tho

27dots

does anyone know if this will be available in the uk?

and what brush sets are coming out? I looked at the upcoming collections but didn't see anything?
tia
smiles.gif

SmokeSignal16

I almost got the set but when I calculated it you basically pay for the brushes individually plus like $3 for the bag it comes with so I'll wait for the summer collections brush sets, I don't need any right now lol.

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I want to get it but I'm not willing to pay $125 for the set. I'd rather wait until it hits the CCO.

exactly lol thats why i snatched it up when i saw it at my CCO lol

GlamQueen21

^That's awesome that you found it at your CCO! I haven't been to my CCO in a long time and I do want to go there again soon.

michelle79

I think it would be a good investment for those new to MAC. Hopefully the set is still around when the rumored F&F sale hits then people would be really getting a bargain.

atwingirl

I went to my CCO today, the Aurora Farms store did not have anything like this set. The store did have the smaller eyeshadow sets.

atwingirl

My Perfect Style set arrived today and I wanted to share my opinion about them in case someone is on the fence about ordering them. I believe, unlike the other SE brush sets, that although this set may be a Limited Edition, the brushes are the same ones that you would buy seperately from a store or counter. None of them are stamped with an LE or SE like you would find on other sets.
I have had SE sets before, I have B2M those brushes sometime later. I knew there were limited edition brush sets coming out this summer that contain these brushes. I nearly kicked myself when I thought, I could get both brush sets from the Graphic Garden Collection and still be ahead! But 3 of these 4 brushes have been on my wish list forever. I chose to go with set and I am really glad I did. They are beautiful and will hold their value.
Thanks for the tips on picking up brushes at my CCO, I will continue to look for them before purchasing. What an amazing deal!

X4biddenxLustX

I got a set I think that's exactly like this but instead had hot pink lining instead of the green in the travel case at Nordstroms. It was the last one and went on sale for $93 and I had to snatch it up! I think it's def worth it IF it goes on sale for less than $125.

xKiKix

^^^ totally agree i got mines at my cco since it was only like 83 dollars or something. but i think 125 is just too much might as well buy the individuals that you really need instead and save money. honestly the bag isnt really worth the price.

Latest posts