Online retailers for Nail polishes & products

Nicala

So, I'm considering ordering some Color Club and OPI from TD. I'm assuming they're still going to continue to sell OPI? If so, I'm definitely buying some. When I get paid that is!
eyelove.gif
I just realized I'm turning into a NP whore. Whoops
greengrin.gif

And about Ulta, you can use the Ulta coupons there like the $3.50 off or 20% off entire purchase type of thing.

Flaminbird

When I ordered about 8 polishes it was $9. The high cost of polishes I found out a bit ago since I work for FedEx is due to it being a "ORMD" type....aka hazmat. It costs more to ship such things :(

Nicala

Makes sense I guess. It's still cheaper to buy them online, even with $9 shipping, than buy them full priced.

MonAmourChanel

Ordering China Glaze Online?

I live in Sydney and it is so hard to find China Glaze! And I've fallen in love with their colours. I've heard about some sites that people talk about but I'm so hesitant to just give my details so some unknown site...
So can anyone vouch for places like Head2ToeBeauty.com, or 8ty8beauty.com or www.mbeautylounge.com? Or even any other places you've tried?
I'm so excited to find a good place, I saw swatches of For Audrey and Ruby Red Pumps and almost died! Plus these sites have OPI for sooooo cheap compared to the $20 we have to pay in Australia.
lol.gif

Is that counterfeit or is genuinely that cheap in America?

lexijojohnson

their cuticle balm is very good...and their intense lip repair cream was the only thing to save my lips when they were cracked and bleeding while my jaw was wired shut for 3 months :(

yuvi

shipping to indonesia

hi, im new here ..
i live in Indonesia, and would like to purchase a huge order of OPI nail polish .
any recommendation where should i do my purchase ?
Thnks ;)

Ninidori

Hello!
I've been trying to find some reviews from girls who bought from www.nailpolishdiva.com and it seems that no one ever bought there!
I would like to know if it safe or whatever to order from them! This website sell polishes since 2007 if I'm not wrong...for sure someone had buy something!
Thanks in advance ! :)

(Sorry if my English is bad, I speak in French lol)

yardgirl

I live in Sydney and it is so hard to find China Glaze! And I've fallen in love with their colours. I've heard about some sites that people talk about but I'm so hesitant to just give my details so some unknown site...
So can anyone vouch for places like Head2ToeBeauty.com, or 8ty8beauty.com or www.mbeautylounge.com? Or even any other places you've tried?
I'm so excited to find a good place, I saw swatches of For Audrey and Ruby Red Pumps and almost died! Plus these sites have OPI for sooooo cheap compared to the $20 we have to pay in Australia.
lol.gif

Is that counterfeit or is genuinely that cheap in America?
There is A LOT of fake OPI out there. I'm so wary of some of those sites that I don't order OPI at all. Color Club and China Glaze are fairly good quality so I stick to those.

coachdiva

Nailiteinc.com are fabulous. I just ordered 45 nail polishes(their brand, they're cheap, but really nice) 30 empty bottles for frankening and 4 carousels. Iclusive of shipping it was around $42. You can't beat that!

sedated_xtc

Hey guys, so I've recently destashed/sanitized my stockpile and made space for some more hauls! I have a couple online sites that I've visited in the past for nail supplies so I just though I'd share these here! Note, I'm from Canada, so when I'm complaining about shipping, it's usually due to that, most sites I've come across offer cheaper shipping rates within the continental US. Most sites here sell China Glaze, Orly, Essie, CnD, and/or Misa. Would also be great if you guys find any unique knick-knacks that you guys can write a quick review about!

www.transdesign.com
Not a bad site overall, pretty complete list and up to date, Essie is $4.35/bottle (vs $9 in stores), but hefty shipping. Think it starts at about ~$10 (after 4 or 5 bottles) and goes up from there. I've once placed an order for about 30 bottles and shipping came up to about $50.

www.head2toebeauty.com
Not unlike transdesign, but with cheaper shipping. Granted, Essie is about full price ($8), but shipping maxes at about $20. Pretty much ALWAYS has a 5% off coupon (JAN05, FEB05, MAR05, etc). Comes up pretty much everytime you google it

nailsupplies.us
A site operated by transdesign (I think), but offers $20 flat box shipping for up to 9 bottles. Shipping SAYS it takes 10-45 business days, but from my experience, I usually get it within 2 weeks or so.

http://www.bornprettystore.com/
Nothing branded from what I've seen but they have some awesome nail stamping templates that are pretty much exactly the same as the Konad ones for less than half the price. Free shipping and no minimum orders. :) :)

http://www.sallybeauty.com
Online site for Sally Beauty Supply. Not bad if you have something particular you're looking for and they don't necessarily always have it in store. If you don't have a membership, it might be worth it to pay for it since you get the same amount back in coupons for your next visit. :)

http://www.thebodyneeds2.com
Not exactly a nail supplies site, but legit MAC sample retailer, so for those of you that mix pigments into your polishes, this site is pretty much the perfect place to get them from!

Hope this is a decent list here for you guys. :):)

I don't know how popular Zoya is, but they're having this thing called share the love, and you get a free polish for creating an account and free shipping if you order 2 polishes! I get a free one too from this link...I don't think it works if you just go to the site and sign up, so here is this!
https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0104E220

OPIluva

I have Ordered from nailpolishdiva.com, yes they do sell OPI.i have just recently ordered a total of 5 polishes, I received 4 because they "forgot" to tell me one of them was out of stock but I wasn't charged for it. BAD: one of the 4 polished sent was popped and I have been waiting about 3 wks to get my replacement. They kept telling me that it was on it way this whole time when it's really wasnt. Their customer service reps have no idea what is going on with their own products and promise you the world.

cincygirl

DO NOT order from Nail Polish Diva! They took 15 days to send out the polish, didn't send any kind of order confirmation and then I was surprised to see that my order had actually gone through when I got a shipping notice from them that it had been sent out through Stamps.com. They use a 3rd party called Do Right Services which should be Do No Right Services. I sent some polish back for a refund and paid for delivery confirmation. They've had it confirmed back for 10 days now and no response from them. Their return policy says "you will receive a refund 10 days after you receive a confirmation email from us." So far I am looking at 20 days and not a word from them. Huge waste of time. STAY AWAY FROM NAIL POLISH DIVA!