Online Shopping Will Be the Death of Me

dreamscapemess

So I hope that I don't have to pick a sub-category for this, since it didn't really fit into any of them. (Scratch that, it's not even close to fitting any of them). Feel free to move this to wherever it should be!

So I am an online shopping addict. The good thing, I usually don't BUY anything. I just look and drool, make "shopping carts," and then wait for said shopping cart to be emptied by the website. Or, I come back in a few weeks, and realize "wow, I don't like half of this stuff!"

To the point...
I was just browsing Bundle Monster on Amazon (a seller), which I saw mentioned by the author of The Daily Nail in one of her posts (I don't know her name
th_dunno.gif
)

HOW I WISH I OWNED:
-a Nintendo DSi so I could decorate it with
--this PRECIOUS Hello Kitty Design
--this also precious Smiley Face Design which makes me smile
smiles.gif

-an iPad so I could decorate it with
--this stunning Cat Close-Up (I'm a cat fan, live with 5 furry cats + a dog)
--wait a minute, forget the decal, I just want an iPad
tong.gif

-a PS3 so I could decorate it with
--King of the Jungle (yeah, I realize he's not a lion...)

WAIT A MINUTE. I DO HAVE A PS3!
th_DANCE.gif

What products have you ladies/gents come across that you wish you could throw away money on? I'm curious
smiles.gif

PS: The Daily Nail girl is SO TALENTED. If you like nail art, I highly recommend visiting her blog! (or bookmarking, like I did)

LMD84

well right now i would throw my money away on an ipad and buying lots of silly apps for it that i would never ever use!

Junkie

Anything and everything on eBay that I loved!

Omg! I'm an ebay freak! 90% of my clothes and accessories (minus handbags) are from online shopping.

I do that online wishlist cart thing for Torrid allllllllllll the time
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
PS: The Daily Nail girl is SO TALENTED. If you like nail art, I highly recommend visiting her blog! (or bookmarking, like I did)

Her nails are amazing. I haven't seen anyone beat her work. She's a member of Spectra as well under: Melozburngr.

JULIA

Clothing
ssad.gif

I have so many online stores bookmarked, but it's so expensive! My boyfriend said I should get a credit card and I laughed. I'd be in debt the first month.

dreamscapemess

LMD84: Agreed. they're so sleek looking, i'm an Apple lover, and who can resist the thousands of apps?

Junkie: I've never heard of Torrid, I'll have to check it out! And I'm too scared to buy off ebay :-\

MACATTACK: Hah I know, I came across her account yesterday and couldn't resist sending some fan-mail
greengrin.gif

JULIA/Simply Elegant: I wish I had the guts to buy clothes without trying them on, but I'm so hard to fit
ssad.gif

...too bad, since there are SO MANY cute things online!!

Thanks for the replies, gals
smiles.gif

EDIT:: I just looked into Torrid.com... plus size. DAMN!

kaliraksha

Yeah... Amazon has made me very poor some months. Damn having Prime free 2 day shipping, no tax, good prices, and 1-click shopping!

I literally have about 300 items in various Amazon wishlists. I even started ordering grocery staples from there.

Latest posts