Ooo the summertime Cream eyeshadow duo looks delish

huggablesecret

http://www.narscosmetics.com/acb/sto...tion_home.aspx

Gorgeous, I think I need it!
Does anyone know the quality of their cream shadows?
smiles.gif

jenii

I've tried a couple of their cream shadows, though I don't own any. They're pretty good.

MAC_Pixie04

I have super oily skin and these dont' crease on me, but I do have to use UDPP underneath them, like with any eye product. I don't suggest even trying to use a cream shadow on its own, you're asking for creasing lol

the Pink Panther one looks really awesome as well!

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I have super oily skin and these dont' crease on me, but I do have to use UDPP underneath them, like with any eye product. I don't suggest even trying to use a cream shadow on its own, you're asking for creasing lol

the Pink Panther one looks really awesome as well!

I'm jealous - even with UDPP underneath they crease on me :-( I hope they work well on other people though because they look really gorgeous!

Brianne

IMO they are lousy. I've never met a NARS cream e/s that I like. They crease almost instantaneously on me, even with a base. They are one of the few products in the NARS range that I hate.

Kuuipo

I have never had a NARS cream shadow crease on me-they turn into a powder....and I love using them as a base-especially Thebes,Pink Panther,Eldorado,and savage. With a contrasting color ontop they give a holographic look. Some of the colors like Pearl Beach and Penelope are just so incredibley beautiful and lusterous-like pearls,really.

kensbarbie1017

I love them to alter the colors of powder shadows and to give amore metallic look, but they need to be set with a powder shadow IMHO

tiramisu

I agree.. I love them, but they (like any cream shadow I've come across) wear better and don't crease (at least on me) with a base (actually, I use Beige-ing shadestick--because it barely shows up on me)

That being said, NARS has some of the most colorful, but soft and understated shades I have seen. I can wear color to the office without feeling at all loud... just pretty! I plan on buying more!! And the summertime + pink panther duos = looovee!

Kuuipo

I love Pink Panther creme duo with Sugarland duo ontop. Sugarland is a cotton candy pink and a golden peach combo that just says spring/ It is great with Pampa or Greek Holiday lipgloss and Luster or Sertao blush. I like Belle Du Jour Lipstick under Greek Holiday or Pampa (or Honolulu Honey) or Chelsea Girls Lip Laquer.