i think i am in love with this

i want you to come over and make me look like this now biotch now
tong.gif

SalsaOnTheBeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
i want you to come over and make me look like this now biotch now
tong.gif

Hey, hey... I thought you said my mad face scared you!
angry.gif

lol

Thank you all for your compliments!
encore.gif

user3

You look like you are going to kick ass in that last pic so let me be overly nice....

You are the bomb...I worship the makeup you wear...please don't kick my ass. LOL

Seriously, it's hot stuff!

SalsaOnTheBeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
You look like you are going to kick ass in that last pic so let me be overly nice....

You are the bomb...I worship the makeup you wear...please don't kick my ass. LOL

Seriously, it's hot stuff!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Thanks, love!

BeautifulHelena

That looks beautiful! Makes me want to get out the Fiction shadow I never used besides one time because it looked too bad on me.
And a little confession: every time I see your pics I am jealous of your skin-, eye- and hair color. Ya know, all I got from being 1/2 Latin was the curvy figure that makes it difficult to find fitting clothes in Northern Europe, but the nice tan skind and black hair? Nooooo
th_confused_new.gif
winks.gif

SalsaOnTheBeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulHelena
And a little confession: every time I see your pics I am jealous of your skin-, eye- and hair color. Ya know, all I got from being 1/2 Latin was the curvy figure that makes it difficult to find fitting clothes in Northern Europe, but the nice tan skind and black hair? Nooooo
th_confused_new.gif
winks.gif

Awww... wow, thank you... I've always kinda hated my boring hair color and poop-colored eyes... You just made me appreciate it more... I'm sure you're more than beautiful, though... Mixed people are always pretty and exotic looking!
smiles.gif

KJam

That is so beautiful - the greensmoke just really adds something lovely to the smoky eye

simar

greensmoke e/s is hott!! i love the way u blended it with carbon e/s... i wish i could do such a good job of blending!