OPI Alice In Wonderland – Spring 2010 Collection - Swatches

Tavia

Hi Girls!
Another Spring Collection by OPI will be launched in January 2010. Alice in Wonderland collection contains 4 new nail polish colors. If you want to see all the details photos and swatches click here.
  • Off with Her Red! A glowing, empowering hot red
  • Absolutely Alice An absolutely amazing blue glitter
  • Mad as a Hatter A madly marvelous black-multi glitter
  • Thanks So Muchness! For this ”much-have” red shimmer

bellaboomboom

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for it
smiles.gif

xoshopaholicxo

OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection is now available at transdesign.com. I ordered both the glitters
smiles.gif
Can't wait til they get here!

Shadowy Lady

My Trade secret got these on thursday so i picked up Absolutely Alice and Mad as a Hatter. Wearing mad as a Hatter right now. I think it's my fave polish ever and I have 120 polishes!

I will try to post a swatch today!

bellaboomboom

Hi everyone! I got the Alice In Wonderland OPI polishes last week at my Trade Secret store. I used the blue sparkle "Absolutely Alice" on my toes and loved how it looked! (Hubby did not, but OH WELL
smiles.gif
)

However, a day later, the polish came off one toe completely. Then two days after that, another toe. I was quite disappointed to say the least since I've been waiting so long for these polishes! I had used Seche Vite as a top coat.

I am wondering, since the glitter (sparkle) polishes are so dense with sparkle maybe this is why they are coming off easily? They are kind of grainy. Anyone else discover this yet? Or maybe the Seche Vite is not doing it any good? I just don't know. I plan to try one of the reds tomorrow and see how that lasts. Anyone with any ideas on how to help, please let me know. Maybe a different top coat? Happy New Year to ALL!

LindaP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaboomboom
However, a day later, the polish came off one toe completely. Then two days after that, another toe. I was quite disappointed to say the least since I've been waiting so long for these polishes! I had used Seche Vite as a top coat.

I am wondering, since the glitter (sparkle) polishes are so dense with sparkle maybe this is why they are coming off easily? They are kind of grainy. Anyone else discover this yet? Or maybe the Seche Vite is not doing it any good? I just don't know. I plan to try one of the reds tomorrow and see how that lasts. Anyone with any ideas on how to help, please let me know. Maybe a different top coat? Happy New Year to ALL!

That's happened to me w/ the OPI Diamond series, Fantasy (also a blue glitter). I used the exact same top coat. My friend recommended me to not use seche vite for glittery polishes - she recommended one she swore by from Zoya. But I have no where to buy it near here. So i'm gonna try & see if my no chip skip topcoat from opi will help any.

Please post if you try something that works - I'd love to hear it. I'm planning to buy 2 polishes from the opi wonderland set.

bellaboomboom

I am going to try one of the reds on my toes today with a different top coat than Seche Vite and see how it goes. I also plan on using Mad As A Hatter on my fingernails with the different top coat as well.

xKiKix

i used the top coat from opi over absolutely alice and it lasted me a whole week without chipping