OPI at grocery stores?!

enigmatic

I ran into Luckys to grab a pack of cotton rounds and when I looked down, there was an OPI nail polish there! I looked around to see where it came from and there was a small display with several different colors. When I was checking out, the checker asked where I found them because she didn't even know they were carrying OPI. I bought Pinking of You for $4.99

I was shocked. Has anyone else found OPI at their local grocery store?

marusia

I've seen it at walmart. If anyone finds a bottle of "Hot Pants", please pick it up and I'll pay you! It's bright bright pink. I had it done on my pedicures last summer, now I want to do it myself at home. I tried "You're my angel" thinking it would dupe, but it was glittery instead.
ssad.gif
I miss my hot pants! :p

BEA2LS

i've seen them at many grocery stores but never too good of a selection, usually just the more classic shades

claralikesguts

i've heard of people finding some HTF OPI's at their supermarkets or drugstores- be sure keep an eye out for them!
smiles.gif

oh, and btw paying $4.99 for OPI (besides on the internet- shipping will get you!) is an AMAZING price!

BEA2LS

i agree about the price, i always pass up the opi selections at groceries stores because they often cost more than at ulta or whatever, (where i live)

meika79

I don't know if Target counts but I just picked up Royal Rahja Ruby from the one by me. The cashier was shocked too. My Walgreens used to sell OPI but I haven't seen any there in a while.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by meika79
I don't know if Target counts but I just picked up Royal Rahja Ruby from the one by me. The cashier was shocked too. My Walgreens used to sell OPI but I haven't seen any there in a while.

my target sells some opi and essie.. i see them in a lot of places, which also surprised me at first, i was used to seeing them at salons and what not.

MizzMelroseMood

I found Royal Flush Blush from the vegas collection at drugstore.com, I would love to find OPI while grocery shopping lol.

westindiesangel

I work at a Loblaws Superstore in Canada and almost a year a go I saw a display of Nicole by OPI...I have several colours from it, lol. It's awesome!

Caderas

i saw them down at a HEB's in Austin, TX a while back! we don't have them in grocery stores up here in Kansas, though. they were standard $8 retail prices too.

ruthless

OPI is everywhere. That's why I find it hard to pay full retail for them at ANY time.

I've never bought a Nicole by OPI polish, mainly because I hate the bottle shape

westindiesangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
OPI is everywhere. That's why I find it hard to pay full retail for them at ANY time.

I've never bought a Nicole by OPI polish, mainly because I hate the bottle shape

lol, I think it's cute! More interesting than my usual bottles...

gigiopolis

I see them in a few of my local drugstores, as well as a children's hair salon...seriously! There's a huge rack of them next to the chairs in the shape of cars, with Dora the Explorer on the televisions. XD

CupcakeCutie

I just bought a ton of OPI nail polishes last night at Albertson's grocery store for $2 each!!!! Yes you read that right...... $2!!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

I'm not sure if it was just at my Albertson's or at all Albertson's, but there was a huge selection of colors (probably 40 different ones) and they were just in baskets on the cosmetics aisle with no price anywhere. If anyone is interested I can post a list of the colors that I purchased (20) and any of the others that I can remember.

Latest posts