OPI Chic Prints?

DarkGlamourXO

Sephora: SEPHORA by OPI Chic Print for Nails: Nail Polish

Has anyone tried these? I've heard of sim. products but I've only ever done my nails with polish. The tiger print patches are calling my name!!! ugh lol Their kinda expensive for a one time application. The skulls and pink fishnet look sooo cute too. How long do they typically last on ur nails for?

5907_hero1.jpg

Mabelle

it says 1-2 days, but ive heard from some people a lot longer

a girl i work with wore them for a week before she peeled them off. a customer told me she had them on her toes for close to 2 weeks. some people say its just a matter of getting them on really good. And ive heard ppl say that once they come up, you can typically restick them using clear polish (on top or under the sticker)

DarkGlamourXO

Thanks! I probaly will just give them a try because I don't think I can resist. I like the idea one reviewer posted of using a patch on one nail and painting the rest a solid color too!

Mabelle

Yea, thats usually what i suggest for the toes, but i think it would look nice on the fingernails too. Ie if your using the tiger print 1 on the pinkie, and the rest a solid black

ruthless

Most of the nail bloggers who tested these had peeling within hours, they reccomend them for one night out only. Pink Sith has a review somewheres I beleive as does all laquered up.

LMD84

they look cool but i personally wouldn't buy them. mianly because they wouldn't last long on me at all because of my work - i'm always moving boxes and tv's and stuff around! and normal polish chips easy on me, let alone these bad boys!

meika79

I bought the gold and black geometric one that I was saving for a wedding but they really dont go with what I intend on wearing.

Plus, I'm not even going to bother wearing them to work since I wear gloves all day and my regular maincures only last 2 days...max.

xFlossy

I had some similar from Manicare and they were a pain in the ass to apply! lol they bubbled up and were really hard to apply.

Latest posts